I found this as a non vegan recipe. Now it is vegan and allergy free.
Here’s your ingredients:
1. 3 TBSP Natural Nut Butter of your choice
2. 2 TBSP Rice /Almond/ Hemp Milk
3. 30g Scoop Pea and Rice Protein – The flavor of your choice. (http://www.trueprotein.com
I just made this in like 30 seconds with crunchy pb, chocolate rice/pea protein and a splash of soymilk (no known allergies here) They taste pretty good and I will be using some form of this for years to come.
1. Put the nut butter and 30 grams of protein into a bowl
2. Mix together until dry and clumpy
3. Add 2 TBSP of Vegan Milk. Now it magically smooths out quickly when mixed
4. Take out of bowl and shape into a bar
5. Mix in cinnamon, stevia, whatever for preferred flavor.
6. Experiment with measurements for preferred texture.
Also, they will set more when refrigerated. I am going to make a big batch all at once, and refrigerate or freeze them to use when ready. Aluminum foil or plastic wrap would probably work for storing. These are low carb and ideal for contest prep.