Low carb/High Protein breakfast options...

davidjamesdip

Anyone have any suggestions for low carb/high protein breakfasts?

I need to cut carb intake to about 100g per day and my usual muesli breakfast is above my carb consumption for the entire day.

I often make tofu scramble and smoothies, but am looking for other options so I can switch things up a bit...

Thanks

David

• 2 weeks later...

my usual is oats and strawberries : | it's good, but high carb

i've made protein pancakes before using oat flour + protein powder before, i usually make the recipe up every time so i can't provide one right now

they aren't as good as normal pancakes, or very nice, but they do do a good job of masking the protein gag factor

i also make black bean patties sometimes, occasionally with gluten, which helps boost the protein content, i mainly do it for the texture though, again, no recipe, all you do is cook some black beans, then just add whatever you want untill it holds together

oh, and walnuts too, they are good

• 8 years later...

Hi. Unfortunately, these days many people are not aware of the fact that breakfast is the most important meal that you should pay as much attention to as possible and eat only healthy and protein-rich foods. Personally, I prefer to make myself waffles in this egg waffle maker. I like to add one scoop of whey protein to my waffles so that they have enough protein and are nutritious. This helps me gain muscle mass and stay full for a long time.