Whats the worst thing you shouldn't eat but do?

mythil

Carbs!

Carbs are essential to your life.

I think you meant `bad carbs`(from industrial sources) or `too much carbs`.

I heard you actually do not need carbs at all from my buddy (biochemist and a beast). Just fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. IDK if that is true or not but it sounded reasonable when he explained it to me... I need my dietetics degree lol.

Mine is fried potato bites with mamma's homemade mix of 22 herbs and spices!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you actually do not need carbs at all from my buddy (biochemist and a beast). Just fiber, vitamins, minerals and water. IDK if that is true or not but it sounded reasonable when he explained it to me... I need my dietetics degree lol.

There must have been a misunderstanding here, because you can't actually extract enough energy to live from just fiber, vitamins, minerals, and water. You need, you know, raw ingredients for the Krebs cycle.

Carbs!

Carbs are essential to your life.

I think you meant `bad carbs`(from industrial sources) or `too much carbs`.

Mine is fried potato bites with mamma's homemade mix of 22 herbs and spices!

Your friend is very very wrong. Carbs are the only usable source of energy for the brain.

dunno, i haven't had a french fry, chip, soda etc etc etc in years, or cheat meals, i guess mine might be splurging on sodium occasionally, using agave syrup in shakes, and lots of ketchup on bean burgers, small stuff like that

think i've systematically cut out almost every junk food from my diet with no regrets lol

It's got to be Pizza Express Gardinera pizza, with a side of dough balls and half a bottle of red wine. This is a once a month treat and I absolutely love it!

They do vegan no cheese pizza's now?

The bases at Pizza Express in the UK have always been vegan. They will also remove any animal ingredients and replace them with extra vegetable toppings. You can even bring in your own grated cheese and they will cook it with that. This is why it's naughty and I should never be allowed there, ever!