Toronto Vegetarian Food Fair 2007

davidmNY

Hi Dave,

Yes, I am planning to attend probably on the Saturday. I am an hour's drive from Toronto (I live in Kitchener).

I would love to meet up with you that day!

Robert: Too bad you won't be there. I will definitely stop by the Vega booth. I am Vega-obsessed!!

Yeah, I really wanted to be there but I'll be speaking at another event during the same time.

I'm sure it is going to be awesome! I think it is the best vegetarian festival in North America!

Have fun and take photos. Tell the Vega people you're part of our website...mention my name and they might hook you up with some stuff

Hi Dave,

Yes, I am planning to attend probably on the Saturday. I am an hour's drive from Toronto (I live in Kitchener).

I would love to meet up with you that day!

Robert: Too bad you won't be there. I will definitely stop by the Vega booth. I am Vega-obsessed!!

Hey Shesfit!

I didn't want to make the 7.5 hour drive alone so, I don't think I'll be going Thanks for the offer. It would have been great to meet. I can't go a day without my Vega too

Peace - d

HI Steve,

I am going Saturday (have to work on Sunday) but will be attending the CHFA East show in the morning (at convention centre).

I plan to be at the Veggie fest by 2 p.m so I don't miss Brendan's talk at 4 p.m. then hang out and mingle, eat, learn ... all good!

If you also planning to go on the Saturday, I can give you my cell # and maybe we could meet up.

Ciao,

She

Alright,

So the Funeral I was at finished early and I was able to get into T.O for around 4pm. I went with my friend Kala last minute and I was not able to get to a computer to tell anyone - sorry shesfit I would of liked to meet you.

OK - I got to meet Pamela from the Forum here... She came and tapped on my shoulder and I was a little surprised - Pamela we will have to get together because we didn't get to chat for very long and I hated to rush off on you...

I got a lot of attention with my VBB&F -T-shirt - Thanks Rob I had people coming up to me wanting to know where they can get a shirt and how they liked the design - other people were asking me information about recovery foods and general things to do with BB. I have to say last summer I would have felt better (wrecked shoulders) as I was very cut last summer!!! A couple weeks of stuffing myself with not so good for you food and I am bloated. (no stress though)

Next Year - I want to run a VBB&F booth with or without you ROB I am dead serious...

Well Rob I went and said Hello to Brendan for ya!!! He saw the shirt and knew I was coming to talk to him... He said he hopes to see you and we were talking about how he has been so busy with Vega. We talked about the effort you put in to the vegan community and long hours on the computer to keep everything going. Thanks Again ROB!!!!!!

Here is a Pic of Brendan and I - Note I have a Good Beard going and shaggy hair!!!!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/SJ8_photos/BrendanBrazierMe.jpg

Cheers,

Steve

How did I miss this thread?!

Yeah I was so excited to see Steej in the VBBF shirt!

I saw Brendan's talk too but didn't get a chance to chat with him after because he was swarmed. That's ok, he'll be in Ottawa this week and there'll be lots of time then.

Nice! I haven't seen Brendan in quite a few months. I still keep in touch with that crazy guy, but haven't seen him lately.

Thanks for posting the pic and thanks for wearing the shirt! I really hope to attend that event in the future. Glad you got to meet Brendan Steej , he's an awesome guy.

Hi Everyone!

Wow! Looked what I missed!

I'm glad, Steej and Pamela, that you were able to meet up at the veggie event.

I was at the veg fest earlier in the day then spent most of my time at CHFA show. I had a chance to meet Brendan at the Vega booth there. I'll post the photo of him with the Vega teams later. I told him how much I loved the Vega products and he gave me some samples of Smoothie mix and Hemp oil.

Rob: I told him that you say 'Hi!". Is it just me or does Brendan seem a little shy? Maybe my over-enthusiastic personality made him a bit leery of me. lol! (the Vega Stalker!!)

Anyway, it was a day filled with SO many health-related products. I t would have be nice to spend an extra day there. Oh well, next year!

Yeah, Brendan is a little quiet, but he's an awesome guy. He can be pretty talkative and entertaining in the right setting for sure.

Sounds like a great time. It's a busy time in Canada for the heath food industry! Lots of shows and events going on.

Why aren't you in any of them?

I'm tackling America

I'm on my own cross-country tour.

Robert Cheeke's Take Action and Make it Happen Tour I'm going from San Francisco to Boston and places in between. My presentations are getting better with each one I do, so it's fun to watch it evolve.

Here is more info:

Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet – Whole Food Nourishment for Whole-Body Health

By Robert Cheeke – Vegan Bodybuilder on the “Take Action and Make it Happen 2007 Tour”

Robert Cheeke presents a system of eating high quality foods combined with consistent exercise philosophies to achieve overall increased health and vitality.

As an accomplished vegan athlete for the past 12 years, Robert shares what he has learned from applying concepts expressed and shared by leaders in the health and fitness industries.

The theme behind Robert’s presentation is “take action and make it happen.” Incorporating Robert’s Nutrition, Exercise and Lifestyle suggestions and guidelines into everyday life will help you Thrive, rather than just get by.

For more information about Robert Cheeke, visit www.veganbodybuilding.com

I'm tackling America

I'm on my own cross-country tour.

Robert Cheeke's Take Action and Make it Happen Tour I'm going from San Francisco to Boston and places in between. My presentations are getting better with each one I do, so it's fun to watch it evolve.

Here is more info:

Thrive on a Plant-Based Diet – Whole Food Nourishment for Whole-Body Health

By Robert Cheeke – Vegan Bodybuilder on the “Take Action and Make it Happen 2007 Tour”

Robert Cheeke presents a system of eating high quality foods combined with consistent exercise philosophies to achieve overall increased health and vitality.

As an accomplished vegan athlete for the past 12 years, Robert shares what he has learned from applying concepts expressed and shared by leaders in the health and fitness industries.

The theme behind Robert’s presentation is “take action and make it happen.” Incorporating Robert’s Nutrition, Exercise and Lifestyle suggestions and guidelines into everyday life will help you Thrive, rather than just get by.

For more information about Robert Cheeke, visit www.veganbodybuilding.com

That phase is catchey I like it.. did you come up with it? "take action and make it happen"