Happy to be here!

chelseaconnelly

Hello friends and friends to be!

I was vegetarian for about four years when I finally took the next step to go vegan five years ago with my [now] husband. I also dabble in raw foods as much a possible and my ultimate goal is to be primarily raw all the time. (First step, loosing the sweet tooth.)

I’m in the middle of training for my third marathon and am now excited about getting more into lifting! I would love to lose some extra fat, gain some muscle and get toned and eventually do my first fitness competition. It’s time for a new challenge in my life.

Living in the great city of Austin, luckily there are like minded people all around I hope to connect with and learn from. I also look forward to starting my lifting journey with all of you and maybe getting a little extra needed motivation from reading about all of your fitness endeavors!

Let’s do this!

You're a reverse Robert Cheeke, he was a body builder then he started running marathons, Im not sure which not, I know he is lifting again, not sure if he plans to compete again or not. And you both moved to Austin.

Happy to have you join us here!

• 2 weeks later...