Hello to one and all

hampibaba2

Great ! at last i found a vegan bodybuilding forum

Hi to you all, i have been a vegetarian for over 20 years and a vegan for the last year.

I was born in the UK but i am at the moment living in Germany,where sometimes its a challenge being vegan.

So... i have been training and body building for about 2 years and made some big gains up until september last year when for health reason i had to quit the training and go on a very special diet and i lost so much wait ,,i went down to 65 kilos when i am normally at about 80 or so and being tall i looked really skinnny, anyway i got well again and started to eat much more again and begun the training and now i am back uo to about 77 kilos and started to make gains in muscles.

I train each body part once a week and train 5 times a week.

I take creatine and also a vegan protein shake once a day.

But i seem to of come to a halt in my gains and have tried the Plateau busting training but it does not seem to last after the initial pump, so thats why i have joined here..for maybe some good advice

hey which part of germany? because is generally easy to live vegan in this country, i actually live in berlin..

Hi EdensDemise...i am living in Mannheim , but i know its much better in Berlin as i was there 1 month back and could even get vegan food from a kebab shop... but here in Mannheim the people still look at you as if your from another planet anyway happy i have been accepted to this forum and now gonna have a good look around...