Not strictly Vegan, but hi.

platyphylla

In fact, i'm not Vegan at all - i eat dairy and a little bit of meat once or twice a week (small portion.)

What i am mainly an advocate of though is eating wholefood and plant-based nutrition. It saddens me to see regular bodybuilding forums where they literally don't care what they put into themselves, and even sadder to see some of them championing dangerous additives like sweeteners and claiming they're amazing products.

I try to only eat UNPROCESSED food of any kind - if it's not like nature made it i try to steer clear. Although i'm not a Vegan i thought this would be the forum where i'd have most in common diet-wise as the existing clientele.

So....hi!

Got my natural plant-based vegan protein powder on the way (was actually much cheaper than regular protein powder) and i am currently trying out Wendler's 5/3/1 powerlifting routing and am feeling great - it is my first programme ever after becoming a bit fat.

Have some questions but will post them in the other sections.

Peace.

Edited by platyphylla

Perfect. Welcome to the group. Not everyone is strict here, we are real people some are straight edge raw vegan hardcore, others are more on your level, some even a little less strict than you. People are supportive though here, its a good place to share info and meet good people.

-Dylan

• 1 month later...