Nice to meet you! (Vegan since 2011, fitness newb)

nicoleboom

Hi everyone!

My name is Nicole, and I've been doing the 5K Runner app (similar to Couch-to-5K) for a few months. I've recently started alternating running days with at-home kettlebell training. I'm happy to report that I have yet to throw my kettlebell through my living room window, so yeah, I guess you could consider me a kettlebell pro.

I'm 5'7" and 123 lbs, so I'm not looking to lose weight, but instead gain muscle, strength, energy, and to overall tone up. Also, I'd like to get an ass that is offensively incredible. You know, the type where you can't look away because it's just THAT AWESOME.

I joined this site because I was getting tired of resorting to Vega products for protein, BCAA, and L-glutamine needs. I simply can't stand the taste of Vega (I think it's the stevia that grosses me out), and searching through Amazon for vegan products hasn't proved to be the most efficient nor effective method. I'd like to learn more about what's working for you, and perhaps learn about other products that are effective, not disgusting in flavor, and that are vegan.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Nicole!

Sounds like you're on a good path!

Group on here should be able to help you not only with your body/workout goals but also maybe tweak your foods so you won't need any (or much) supplemental stuff. Let us know a bit more about your typical foods on average day and with pre/post workout needs and go from there.

Depending on what you've been taking Vega for, maybe you can replace it with other stuff. If primarily looking for adding protein to your diet, I went with virtually taste less, Pea Protein power from NOW. Mixes in nicely with a smoothie, and in a pinch you can just added into your fav sports drink or juice, shake and drink...gives an odd texture to a regular drink, but tasteless nonetheless.