New here but not to the gym

LoneWolf

Hey peoples,

So I just stumbled across this sight at a perfect moment in my life. I've been training since I was 18 and I'm now 24, I was Veggie for for 2 and a half years and for the past 6 months have been strictly vegan. I would say that in the past three years I have gained quite a bit of good knowledge (that I've applied) and really know how to bully my own body with regards to exercise. I've used the same gym for over 5 years and gotten to know several highly respected athletes including a 50yr old champion bodybuilder, fitness models and strength coaches. Most of whom are obviously PT's. Over the years I've gained a lot of knowledge for free, never paid a penny or taken a PT session but I've worked my ass off. So hopefully you'll have gained from that brief intro that I'm pretty serious about my fitness.

Heres the kicker:

I'm moving to China with my work!!! Crisis! Can't find any info about gyms there on the interweb, not to fear I'll resort to street workouts(I personally enjoy calisthenics). But anyway, enough rambling I figure that this may serve as a cool new support network for my fitness addiction and possibly I could share information where appropriate, in a tactful way.

Thats all folks

LoneWolf.

Awooooooooooh (Haha couldn't resist)

Glad you found us! Welcome to the community. There is a wealth of information here. If you are looking for more social interaction our FB page has over 12k members too. Maybe start a training journal with us on here as well?