Kia Ora from New Zealand

meanragga

Hey everyone!

I have been vegan for over 4 years and have just started working out at the gym. Does anyone here have any advice for a newbie like me?

Looking for tips on nutrition and a work out plan also. I have been going 4-5 times a week and been having protein shakes most days that I have been working out as well. I have a pretty high metabolism and am 6'4 and 65kg so am worried about loosing weight although its pretty steady.

Any advice would be great! Keen to learn more!

Hey everyone!

I have been vegan for over 4 years and have just started working out at the gym. Does anyone here have any advice for a newbie like me?

Looking for tips on nutrition and a work out plan also. I have been going 4-5 times a week and been having protein shakes most days that I have been working out as well. I have a pretty high metabolism and am 6'4 and 65kg so am worried about loosing weight although its pretty steady.

Any advice would be great! Keen to learn more!

Welcome to the forum, it's great have you here buddy ~ where in NZ are you from?

Kia kaha MF.

Yeah, it's freezing at the moment. Lots of rain too, pah. Did you get much damage from that big storm you guys had a week or two ago ~ looked pretty bad on the news?

I'm just heading out, will post some diet stuff when I have a little more time. I'll message you my number too, so feel free to give me a call. Always neat to speak to people from here!

Chur chur MF.

• 11 months later...

Hey Mini Forklift,

Its been almost a year (wow) and I have been up and down with training.. Stuck with it for the last couple of months and seeing progress so I think that I'm back on track.

Just wondering if you have a Facebook page or something that we could connect on?

Thanks,

Ed