Why I love Vegan Athletes: It's optimal for human survival!

itry2bvegan

This thread and post will be frequently updated for as long as this account exists. Many people have misunderstood my vegan &vegetarian leanings my entire life. Balanced Vegan food retaining organic biodiverse ecosystems are optimum for human diet. Balanced vegan, plant based products, retaining organic biodiverse ecosytes and wildereness are optimum for human survival.

Monoculture. GMO, Pesticides and herbicides are unnecessary and can be equally as perverted and cruelt to animals as the meat industry. So is urban sprawl.

There are shades of gray between ethical opportunivores and vegan yuppies that are into eugenics and hate the human race. Screw Agenda 21 driven yuppies and elitist scum and their Darwinian Malthusian lies are evil whether they are vegan or not. So what if I have this understanding? It's true.

I come to these forums to find like minded people who want to share ideas about diet and health, optimizing human survival without sick genocidal control agendas from extreme animal rights activists who hate their own species the human race. Occasionally people misunderstand me as a troll when I simply want people to think about truth. If you don't like me, well you can go proverbially go pound sand.

http://exponentialaltruism.blogspot.com/