tentative 90 day routine; would love some input / feedback

eslomax

Hello everyone,

I ate really well this week, plant based and whole foods minus the vegan restaurant food left over from the weekend. I continue to drink only water with lemon juice both warm and cold.

Also a good workout week, so far I’ve worked out 3 out of 4 days. My biceps and forearms were extremely sore, moderate to light soreness in abdominals and hamstrings. Next week I will start to take a vegan all in one health drink, start training for my next triathlon, continued strength training and I am considering a vegan recovery drink to hopefully help with the soreness. Swim, bike run, lift

Strength exercises included…

• Squats, Overhead squats, Barbell clean and press, Barbell military press, Dumbbell bench press, Barbell curls, Dumbbell curls, Dumbbell stiff leg deadlifts, Seated calve press/extentions, Situps and Dips

So for the next 4 months leading up to Clyde’s 10k in April and the Rock Hall Sprint triathlon in May the motto and mission is ‘swim, bike, run, lift…repeat’; ahh…well that’s in addition to, eating clean and whole foods, church, family, two full time jobs, self study for professional certifications and sleep requirements. Aint life grand…

Typical AM workout; sometimes half AM and half PM depending on time constraints

Military press 4 sets

Squats 3 sets

Overhead squats light weight 3 sets

Barbell curls 3 sets

Dumbbell curls 3 sets

typical Daily Meal

Breakfast

Oatmeal with almond slices and raisins

Snack

Vegan lemon poppy seed cookie

Lunch

Big salad

-lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds; Natures Best Italian dressing

Night shift at work (11pm-7am)

As much fruit and nuts as I want. Oranges, bananas (usually no more than 2), cashews and raisins, pumpkin and sunflower seeds and lemon water