3 month vegan here to connect with my kind of people : )

Thehumanexperiment

Hey guys , I been vegan for 3 months now and am loving it. I am from south Australia. I went vegan to get off the medications and start a journey to heal myself naturally through nutrition. I currently battle undiagnosed nausea for the past 10 years along with chronic back pain. I still train when my back allows me to, and I train hard like it could be my last day to train. I get told I'm crazy and stupid for training with my back how it is, but I do it.. Simply because it's what I love to do. That 1 hour in the gym makes me forget about the negatives and feel like I'm on top of the world. So would just like to say to everyone here!!

Hi! Welcome to the lifestyle and to the forum.

Thinking about your back pain. Could it be your core is not up to par? Try adding planking to your daily routine, you can start on your knees if it really hurts your back. Keep your body straight. Hold for 30 seconds at first, in a few days you should be able to up your time to 45 sec....then 60...so on? Build up strength and stability in your core will help with lots of things.

Welcome to the forum buddy, there's a few people on here from the Southern Hemisphere. Great to have you here anyway and I look forward to seeing you posting more around the board. Great shift with your diet and lifestyle I am sure, did you manage to get off all of your medications or is that a work in progress?

Feel free to start up a training journal so that we can follow along and see what you are up to. All the best with your goals for the rest of the year and train carefully with your back how it is! MF.