Hey everyone!

Giveumtheboot

Whats up guys and girls!?

My name is Ryan, I'm 25 and I've been vegan for 9 years. When I was 16 I weighed around 340 lbs. I decided I was sick of being a fat kid and went vegan, and I dropped over 100 lbs in a year! 9 years later, I now weigh around 200 lbs. I'm also 6'4. I've never been the work out type, but I feel like I've gotten bit by the exercise bug. My goal is to lean down, get cut and be in the best shape of my life. I've taken some steps to help get the process jump started, such as cutting down on my bread/starch intakes (I even cut out beer! ). Anyone have any tips to help me get started? Much appreciated!

Talk to everyone soon!

-Ryan

Dude. Nice work! Welcome to the lifestyle!!! Didn't mention you play guitar too! Nice!! 6'4 and 200 should be a nice build to work with. And a right start, by cutting out processed foods. Bread (esp white), and rice...sub in some quinoa and whole grain breads (Safeway does a good one for like $2.50). Need carbs, just as lightly processed as possible.

What kind of exercise do you do? Leaning up isn't just ditching certain kinds of foods -- will work of course in the short term, but I think you're looking for a steady-state?