Hello from Vancouver Island, Canada

Plant Powered

Hi everyone! My name is Will and I am from Vancouver Island. I have been eating plant based for about 6 months now and have been lifting in the gym consistently for about 4 years. I've joined the forum to further my knowledge on plant based eating and training and to share my experience and knowledge with others. I would also like to gleen information on what you guys feel is lacking in the vegan space in regards to food products. At least where I am from, I think we could benefit from having more convenient, high protein, plant based food optinos, such as frozen bean burritos, etc.. stuff that can be cooked quickly when on the go! What are your thoughts? Looking forward to learning and sharing, cheers!

• 1 month later...

I lived in Vancouver from 1978 to 89, good times back then.

I saw vegan frozen bean burritos at the supermarket but they were ridiculously pricey, easy enough to make you can get Mexican style ground round from Yves and some wraps, just add some rice and fried veggies. I heat the wraps before rolling and folding coz they go very soft and won't split.

I checked the price on the vegan burritos, $3.99 for one, a non vegan non organic cost $0.99.