dietcoke's get rid o' fear log

Yay! I'm starting a log!!! I actually think it will be the only thing making me lift everydayish (different parts each day), a bunch of people seeing how much a whimp I am!

Basic stats: I'm 5ish feet tall, 95-101 lbs (43-46kg) and I play water polo. http://www.waspclub.com/pages/564511/index.htm I'm the second/third smallest person on the team, and right now I kind of suck. (I've gotten better, though!!!)

My biggest problem is that I am on the 16/18 and unders because of my b-day (I'm actually 14) so a lot of the girls are bigger than me. So, naturally I get intimidated when I play games.

So...one of our biggest tornements is County Cup, which is at the beginning of May. Last year (when I wasn't on the team) our team got 3rd, so we are pretty pressured. (We play national/international) Is that enough time to get "unintimidated"? (If it's not then I can change my goal to mid-summer, when we go to JO's... Jr. Olympics )

So...yeah. Today I've done:

1 hr. really slow running--it's PATHETIC how slow I run...

and I WILL "lift". (in quotes cuz I use resistance bands) I promise. If I don't start now, watching America's Next Top Anorexic will get me motivated. (AKA America's Next Top Model)

I'm doing arms today.

Does anyone know how I would post what "moves" I do?

Today's good eats so far:

brekky: 3 T cream of wheat w/ 1 T cocoa powder, 3/4 cup pb puffins, 1/2 cup cinnamon life cereal, wheat bran

If I stay at home lunch is prolly gonna be more cereal and veggies. (Cereal is my favorite food. )

Cool to see your log, Coke

An online training log is a good thing for motivation and feedback

1 hr. really slow running--it's PATHETIC how slow I run...

Hey, most top endurance athletes train ~75% slow! Slow running is better for you

and I WILL "lift". (in quotes cuz I use resistance bands) I promise.

That's good. At your age too exaggerated weights would do more harm than good.

If I don't start now, watching America's Next Top Anorexic will get me motivated. (AKA America's Next Top Model)

Does anyone know how I would post what "moves" I do?

Erm, describe?

Good luck with your goals!

I love cereals, too, by the way!

Love and peace,

Daywalker

Thanks!

Anyhoo, I did my arms yesterday--the back/front parts and my back. I also did abs. And I walked to Starbucks. (2 miles)

ARG. That girl (Cassie) on America's Next Top Model was SO ANNOYING. "I'm a low carber..." "Hey, who wrote in my brownies?"

Yesterdays meals. (continues)

Lunch: big bag o' veggies, nuked. 1 muffin. 1 nana w/ peanut butter. More pb off the spoon. A few more handfulls cereal.

snack: tall soy latte, 5 apricots, more cereal, apple

dinner: more veggies (winter puts me in a warm veggie type of mood!!!), a roll, 1/4 cup oatmeal w/ wheat bran, another muffin

snack: chocolate soy pudding with 1/2 nana. 1 T pb.

Today:

breakfast: 2.5 T cream of wheat (would've been 3 if my microwave wasn't so screwy!) w/ 1 T chocolate powder, 1 T peanut butter, 1 nana. 1 muffin. more veggies (spinach, this time)

Haven't excersized yet, but plan on maybe some running and I need to go to the library, so 2 miles walking.

yesterday:

lunch: onion-carrot soup, 2 rolls (one w/ 1 T pb), a pear

dinner: more soup, some tofu, another roll, a muffin, 1/2 an apple, a plum, some spinach

Excersize: no weights. 1 hr. run, 2 hr. water polo practice. (I went running before I realized that I still had practice.)

breakfast: 2 servings Cream of Wheat (so 6 T) one w/ 1 T cocoa powder and 1.5T pb, another with just cinnamon. 10 oz. spinach

Thanks!

eats (continued):

lunch: 1/2 pb and nana sammich, 1 apple, carrots, 1 hi-protein oatmeal cookie

snack: luna bar

dinner: 5 T cream of wheat (first 3 with cinnamon and raisins (1/2 cup), next 2 w/ 1/2 T pb) 1/2 T pb, 1/2 T jam off a spoon (making my sister a sammich), 10 oz. spinach, some tofu

excersize: arms (side parts, back, front), chest, back, 30 min. slow jog, 2 hr. water polo practice

ARG. I have been having SO MUCH trouble with pressure passing--it's insane! (Pressure passing-passing with someone heavily guarding you) I know EXACTLY how to do it--in fact, I know three different ways--but my body seems to have a mental block.

I felt elated today, like I wanted to do a juice fast of something (haha... my mom would hunt me down...). I was going to do some yoga but had to go to school.

I also hate how tired water polo makes me in the evenings--it ends at 5:30, which means I get home around 6pm. I'm usually in bed by eight! (Which is where I'm going now...)

today:

breakfast: 1 serving cream of wheat (3 T) w/ 1/4 cup raisins and 1 T pb, 1 muffin, 1/2 a nana

in my backpack for school:

1/2 pb&j, some baby carrots, some sugar snap peas, an apple, a plum, some soynuts and (for after school) a luna bar.

Yesterday I had an orange luna bar... *barf*. I couldn't believe I found a luna bar I didn't like!!! (Well...I was dissapointed with the dulce de luce, pb cookie and sweet dreams...but still!) And I had to eat it or else I would die at water polo.

Oh...luna bars... you have failed me!

Change of plans: I love my mom! I had a doctor's appointment today, and as we were driving home my mom was like: are you doing anything important in school today? I said no, (just studying for finals) and she took me home!!! So...

lunch: 3 T cream of wheat w/ cocoa powder and 1.5 T pb, 2 plums, some raisins

I haven't been eating many veggies as we don't have any good ones at home.

Aaaahhh... sooo relaxed... I wish I was home schooled!!!

dinner: 2 more plums, an apple, 1 can of lentil soup, 1 roll, 1 muffin, 2 T cream of wheat

Excersize: 30 min. run, 2 hr. 20 min. water polo practice, arms (front parts...the ones that most people flex)

--today--

breakfast: 6 T (2 servings) cream of wheat (3 T w/ handful raisins, 3 T w/ peanut butter), 1 small muffin (the kind made in the mini-muffin tins)

GOOD NEWS!!!

Yesterday a 14 and under came to our practice because she's going to the Florida International Tournament. (Which I am not going... ) Anyhoo... she used to be SOOO much faster than me, now I'm finishing five seconds ahead!!!! YAY!!!

More GOOD NEWS!!!

I'm going to swim team tomorrow!!! No water polo practice, as we have a tournement in Canada (which, once again, I couldn't go. ) so I get to go back to my old swim team!!! Only problem is the practices are only an hour long, one at 7am (we are such whimps--most kids for morning practices get up at 4!) and one at 5pm. This means I leave at 6am because I have to walk, and because I would like to get in about 30 min. before practice. (These workouts are REALLY easy.)

So tomorrow's looking like: 4.5 miles walking (1.5 to swim team, 1.5 home from school, 1.5 BACK to swim team...haha... then I call my mom) and hopefully three hours swimming. (1.5 morn. 1.5 night) I doubt our coach will give us anything hard though.

BAD NEWS:

We get the evil coach today. evil coach+slow swimmers+tournement tomorrow+people not showing up=hell

Haha... I got a carpool to swimteam... thank G-d... I didn't realize how dark it is out!!!

lunch: 1 apple, 1/2 pb & nana sammich, 1/2 nana, some soynuts

dinner: BIG plate (entire 10 oz. bag) brussle sprouts, 2 more servings cream of wheat (w/ 1 T pb, another with raisins)

excersize: 30 min. run, 2 hr. water polo practice, arms again

I know... I shouldn't be doing the same muscles in a row... but yesterday my coaches spent, like, 10 minutes helping me with outletting the ball (throwing it across the pool to the other person) I still can't to it.

Today so far:

breakfast: 1 mini muffin, 1 apple w/ 2 T pb, 5 oz. broccoli, 5 oz. green beans

Thanks, phoenix!

Yesterday has to have been the WORST food day of my life. Not that the food wasn't tasty--no, when you are so hungry you are delerious food tends to taste fine--but... okay, just look:

breakfast: normal (already posted)

1 hr. swim team

snack: huh? Snack? Oh, of course, look who brought a ORANGE FLAVORED LUNA BAR. I thought I was grabbing lemon zest, but NOOOO. Well, I wasn't really THAT hungry (swimming makes you feel more hungry, anyway, so I figured I would wait until second or third period to see how hungry I really was) I gave the luna bar to my friend, who doesn't have to be at school until 10:15 due to finals.

lunch: ??? What is this "lunch" you speak of? OH!!! I know, it's that 25 minute "period" that our school most graciously gives its students!!! Isn't that when you go to the cafeteria and eat your most delicious, homeade pb&j, apple, preztles and homeade oatmeal cookie?

Oh yeah, that. Helps when you DON'T forget your lunch and ASB card. Plus, the only thing I can eat in the lunch room is overripe, warm apples, mushy nanas, and cocoa puffs. All of which cost about 2 bucks each. I skipped and had my after school snack. (apple) Oh, and studied for finals.

(Who in G-D'S NAME gives eighth graders finals???!!! I really don't care about the "your taking 9th grade math" thingy, we have to take finals AND we don't get this "only 2 hours of school" thing)

Anyhoo:

A.S. snack (after school): hmmm...had that for lunch, didn't I? Oh well, I thought ignorently, I'll just buy a luna bar at QFC today and walk home!

It helps when your money is in your POCKET, not swim bag, which is at the pool.

So I walked (nearly ran) home, where I had a nana-chocolate muffin-made-in-microwave (dump 1/2 a nana, few scoops flour, some sweetener to taste, 1 T cocoa powder, TEENY WEENY bit of baking soda/powder into a bowl with some water. Micronuke for 2 min.) and some salsa.

Then, only fifteen minutes after that I walked BACK to the pool, where I swam for one hour, 40 min. more.

By now I was RAVENOUS, to the point that I told my coach that I couldn't work on flip turns do to the fact that I was dizzy. Got out of the pool, called my mom, who picked me up. Than...oh boy did I eat:

dinner: 10 oz. veggies (broccoli and string beans),

6 T cream of wheat (3 w/ chocolate powder, 3 w/ cinnamon, jam, and an apple),

1 packet instant oatmeal (apple and cinnamon. I prefer old fashioned.), rest of the JAR of salsa,

salad

So today more than half of my calories came 6:30-7:45 when I (yes, this early on a Friday--I have no social life!!!) colasped into bed, exasted and still hungry.

And since I am in a ranting mood, may I complain about my new water polo suit??? To make it easy, look at this:

It doesn't fit my sister.

My little sister.

Who is four years younger than me.

Personally, I would take being grabbed onto ANY DAY over this thing. It's, seriously, only a foot long. When my friend zipped me up she lifted me out of the water!!!

http://www.truwest.com/waterpolo/tigerusa.gif

No, this is not me. It's just a pic. (but truWest is the sports people that sponser us, so this is the type of suit we wear.) I don't know what that girl is smiling about, though I highly doubt she is a water polo player. If she was she would be grimicing in pain.

I have chaffing (rubbing from the suit) in the WORST places. Really, there is a reason why I didn't do any weights today: I couldn't move!!!

HOWEVER...LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS!!!

swim: 6000 yards (3.4 miles. I have never swam that much in my LIFE) or 2.5 hours

walking: 3 miles (nearly running speed)

running: 30 min.

On a side note, can someone tell me what these are?

http://www.waspclub.com/images/Water%20Polo%20Weight%20training%20schedule1.doc

Today so far: 3 T cream of wheat, 1/8 cup oatmeal (would've been 1/4 cup if it weren't for my stupid micronuker!!!), 10 oz. spinach, 5 oz. green beans

I don't know what excersizes, but I am DEFENTIALLY gonna do shoulders, as I got an email from my coach about it.

wow...its been awile!!!

Anyhoo:

Saturday/Sunday (same on both days): 1 hr. 30 min running

Monday: (no school, a LID day) 2 hr. swimming, 4 hr. skiing, 30 min. lifting (don't remember what! )

Tuesday: 30 min. run, 2 hr. water polo

And today? Hmmm... why don't we figure out why I'm posting at 9:03 am on a weekday??? Maybe because.....

NO SCHOOL!!!!! HAHA... broken pipe! So so far today I've gone running (slow run, 30 min.)had 50 minutes of swim team (because I have a meet on Sunday--normally I don't swim in mornings) and walked 3 miles (to get to swim team.)

I have h20 polo later.

Eats so far:

2 servings cream of wheat, big bowl veggies, some tortilla chips, and a nana

EDIT: (rest of the day)

lunch: 2 more servings cream of wheat (3 T w/ peanut butter, 3 T w/ half a instant oatmeal packet), a TON of veggies, more tortilla chips

And then.....

'kay, lets get this out: I am absolutly terriried of dogs. In fact, I've started going to THERAPY for this fear. No matter how friendly, how old, how small, how all they do is lick, or what your uncle did to get rid of his fear, it WILL NOT WORK FOR ME.

Of course, there is a dog in the car on my way to water polo. The mom let me sit in front ("Your just scared because you've never had any pets!!!" WTF??? Seriously, dogs--and maybe horses--are the only animals I'm scared of) and everything goes moderatly okay, until we get out of the car. The dog came running out and brushed past me, which SCARED ME SHITLESS. I screamed--yes, screamed--and ran out of the car. The mom got her dog and put him in the car, after...

yelling after me that I am unatuaral.

Did I mention that the other reason I am in therapy is because I am slightly social phobic and clinicly depressed?

Anyhoo...I got in the water and started swimming, (normally swimming calms me) but I couldn't catch my breath. I just kept breathing faster and faster, and even when we were resting I was having trouble breathing. Finally, my coaches pulled me out and told me I was having a panic attack--which made it WORSE, as I felt like I was going to die and got more nervous.

So... I called my dad and my mom picked me up an hour early.

excersize: 30 min. run, 1 hr. swim team, 1 hr. water polo, 3 miles walking, 15 min. panic attack

dinner (wasn't really hungry): 3 T cream of wheat, 1 roll, veggie broth

Yesterday:

A GREAT practice! I seriously worked my ass off.

I forget when I had all this:

3 servings cream of wheat (1 with pb, 1 with cocoa powder, 1 with 1/4 cup oats)

2 cups stir fry

1 cup spinach

1/2 cup (dry) oatmeal with 2 T jam

2 apples

1 muffin

7 triskits

a little more than 1 cup strawberries

Today I've been sick. However, on a good note I got to take a bubble bath, and sleep in the most comfiest bed in the world. (I had to call my grandmother to pick me up) And I had some yummy tea.

(Note to all jecuzzi bathtub owners (the tubs with jets). Put bubbles in during the jets and you get about a foot of bubbles!!!)

No real meals:

Meal 1: 1 apple, 1 muffin, some oatmeal/cream of wheat mix (1/4 cup oatmeal and 1 T C.O.W.)

Meal 2: 3 T cream of wheat, plate of steamed veggies

Excersize: (I went to swim team in the morning, didn't real feel sick until 10:30) 35 min. walking, 55 min. swim team, 30 min. jogging

Tea throughout the day.

I am sooooo tired and my head feels like someone has put a brick on it. 1.5 hours untill I can have more tylinol!!!!!!

All better!!!

Yesterday:

BIG peace french bread...

4 T cream of wheat

2 muffins

some pear

1/2 cup oatmeal

platefull of spinach stirfried with garlic from PF Changs

1/2 of the tofu from the lettuce wraps from PF Changs

scoopfull of brown rice

stir-fry

another small peace of french bread

Excersize:

no weights... I AM DIEING!!! my arms feel like flubber. I hate getting ready for swim meets...

1.5 hr. running

Yesterday's drinks: (posting because I nearly burst)

tea (the entire teapot!) from PF Changs

1 tall black coffee

as much tea as I could cram into myself at Teavana (I bought the plum stuff...mmmmmm)

3 aspertame free diet sodas (two orange and one rasberry)

another teapot of tea (plum)

two mugs of green tea

HA! Decaf??? DECAFE IS FOR LOSERS!!! (joking!!!) I seriously wasn't thinking about caffine until I went to bed last night--but I fell asleep and slept eight hours (waking once for a snack), so obviously the insane amounts of caffine I had have no affect on me whatsoever.

ANYHOO... todays eats:

3 am: slice of pear

5:15 am:

1 muffin

1/2 nana

6 T cream of wheat

diet orange soda

They say that caffine speeds up your metabolism...I think it does!!! I woke up today so freakin' hungry my chest hurt!!!

My mom's boyfriend got me a dance movie, so I'm gonna do that for cardio today. And the SECOND I get home from this stupid swim meet I'm gonna lift. Oh, and 2 sprints 50 free, sprint 50 back, 2 sprints 50 fly.

I do NOT WANT TO GO TO THIS SWIM MEET!!! I'm only doing five events, and they're all sprints. I don't WANT to know my times. Especially cuz I had a 33 on my 50 fly, which for me is AWESOME, at champs during the summer, but I haven't raced since.

Plus this means my h20 coaches will know my times and make me get them in practice.

I hate winter swim meets...

100 free: 1:10.57

50 free: 32.13 (WHY?!?!?! I HAD A 30 OVER SUMMER!!!!)

50 fly: 37.03 (SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB... 33 seems so fast now!!!)

after the swim meet I did a quick 2000 yards, and 30 min. run. Tried out the dance movie but it wasn't very good. Had to do homework so no weights.

rest of eats:

snack: (at swim meet) some pineapple and grapes

lunch: 1/2 a soy cappucino, a muffin, and a bag of brussle sprouts. PB off the spoon (1.5ish T)

snack: date

dinner: big plate of veggies, some cream of wheat

Today:

So far:

4 T cream of wheat (with prolly a T raisins)

1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 T pb

1 smallish muffin

1 (organic!) apple

Right now I'm working on a mug of plum tea from Teavana. mmmmm...

I just finished some arms.

I'm thinking about moving this to veganfitness, as it more of a excersize log than a weight lifting thingy... still thinking about it.

Hey dietcoke

Please don't move your log, i love it!

And those times are awesome! Those are the times of a 14 year old girl? Oh man, i suck more badly than i thought

Hehe. Really, 70 seconds for 100m is great!

Most boys can't even beat 90 seconds!!

Your time on butterfly is still good, even when not as good as it used to be. Well, you know why it got worse and you know what to do about it

Peace,

Daywalkerrr

Thanks, I'll stay!

(BTW, the times are in a yard pool...)

Anyhoo... LONG LONG LONG POST AHEAD!!!

Monday:

I FINALLY did my arms...*victory dance* and shoulders. It felt soooo good, specially after a week of no lifting!!!

30 min. run

2 hr. water polo practice (we used the weighted balls for 20 minutes!!!)

Monday's eats:

a total of 10 T (3.33 servings) cream of wheat

1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 T pb and 1 T jam

2 apples

2 muffins

a nana

1 cup broccoli

15 tortilla chips

a pear

more pb off the spoon

Yesterday:

no weights

40 min. run

1 hr. water polo (had to get out early for my brothers bar mitzvah practice servace)

eats:

breakfast: 2 T cream of wheat (the last of the box) 1 hi-protein muffin, 1 nana

lunch: raw carrots and broccoli, 1 cup frozen peas (dethawed by lunch)

snack: 1/2 a luna (had to give the other 1/2 to a friend...)

dinner:

weird recipe numero uno (Cooked Cherry Toms):

1 package of those little cherry tomatoes

some peas

tomato sauce (like the hunts kind)

1 small onion

broccoli

1. combine in a bowl

2. add about 2 T water

3. micronuke for 8 min. 30 seconds (at least on my microwave)

4. cover with tomato sauce and EAT!!!

Note: if you eat with chopsticks, make sure you are grabbing the ENTIRE tomato, not just the skin. Or else it lands in your lap!

And TODAY:

breakfast: 3 mini pancakes (so cute!!!) 2 servings of Cooked Cherry Toms, plum tea

Mini-choco pancakes: (mmmm... chocolate in the morning!!!)

2 teaspoons whole-wheat flour

2 teaspoons soy flour

1 T chocolate powder

1 T raw sugar

pinch of baking soda

pinch of baking powder

1/4 cup seltzer water (makes em puffy!)

optional: handfull choco chips, berries, oats, etc...

1. combine all ingrediants

2. cook like pancakes and don't burn em

3. while cooking top with an optional (I used oats)

4. EAT!!!

Good with:

soy yogurt

berries

chocolate pudding

variation:

make really thin like crepes and fill with one of the "good with" thingies.

(I was feeling sickish this morning and so I made pancakes)

Doctors appointment today!!! I'm freakin' out... but I get to miss a TON of school!!! Yipee!!!

Thanks, I'll stay!

(BTW, the times are in a yard pool...)

Does that mean 100 yards, not 100m?

Still a good time, only not so shockingly fast

Note: if you eat with chopsticks, make sure you are grabbing the ENTIRE tomato, not just the skin. Or else it lands in your lap!

Those kids... still learn something new everyday

4. EAT!!!

Good that you mention it, i might forget this part.... NEVER!

Doctors appointment today!!! I'm freakin' out... but I get to miss a TON of school!!! Yipee!!!

Good for you!

Yup..100 yards.

I am sooo tired... seriously, I'm about to go to bed even though it's only 6:56 pm! This is, like, my "let's stay awake until at least 8" attempt. And I'll forget everything else that I did today.

anyhoo... lunch (eaten at home as I pointed out to my dear mother that 5th period is choir, and considering I don't sing... so she took me home instead of back to school)

lunch: 2 T cream of wheat with 1 T chocolate powder, handfull tortilla chips, 1 cup (dry) raisin bran

dinner (after realizing I was only ate 580 calories for the entire day): 10 oz. chopped spinach (yet again something very hard to eat with chopsticks!), 1/2 cup raisin bran, 3 T cream of wheat, and Oaty Branny Warming Cereal Thingy

Oaty Branny Warming Cereal Thingy:

1 T cream of wheat (2 min. cook type)

1/4 cup oatmeal

1/2 cup raisin bran

1 cup liquid (water or soymilk)

1. combine in a bowl and microwave for one minute

2. stir

3. micronuke for another minute

4. stir

5. micronuke for 30 seconds

6. stir...etc until it thickens

7. top with additional soymilk, pb, cinnamon... etc...

mmm.... very yummifull after getting out of an 80F pool after 2 hrs. mmmm....

excersize: 2 hr. water polo, 30 min. run

I am DEFIENTLY having more pancakes tomorrow... mmmm...food.... (homer simpson voice)

Total for the day: only 1000... I'll do better tomorrow.

Got up at 3am today... couldn't get back to sleep...

so no pancakes. I didn't want to burn up the house due to my "non-sleepyness"!

3 am: 1 small organic apple

4 am: 1 bran muffin, 1/2 nana, 5 oz. spinach (the remander 5 oz. wouldn't thaw so I threw it out), 1/3 package peas.

lunch: (predicted) pb sammich, apple, luna bar

since I'm up so early, I figured I might as well post my "stats" from the doctors:

blood pressure: 100/70 (I think...)

eyes: 20:20/20:25

height: 4'11" and... A WHOLE HALF INCH!!!!!!!!! NEARLY 5 FEET!!!!!!

weight: 103.5ish

BMI: 20.8

haha... so my dad (a doctor) found out on Monday that I had a doctors appointment today, and on Tuesday night he came running in our house with a bag of shots! I was four months late on my hep. a/b, and I need to get a tetinis/whooping cough one still. My arm hurts...

I also have to get my blood drawn... for thyroid problems (underactive), cholesteral and anemia. How can I possibly have anemia if I go through 10 oz. spinach nearly every day??????

I'm such a baby--I'm gonna make my dad give me numbing medicen. They ain't pockin' me wit no needles!!!

Great training day yesterday-- 55 min. run, arms (15 min.) and 1.5 hr. h20 practice.

Practice, technically, was 2 hrs. but 30 minutes of that were spent just treading and listening to the head coach (see quotes in my siggy!) about how we need to view this as a class in school...need to come on time... and come frequently... he reminded the MIHS girls (the ones that live in my area but are in High School) that there IS practice on Fridays.

Then he asked how many of us weightlift--I got to raise my hand with, like, four other girls. He asked how many of us run--also got to raise my hand... how many of us swim on weekends and breaks--I raised my hand.

Pretty creepy that the only people who could honestly say yes to ALL of those was two 18 yr. olds and a 14 yr. old.

Our coach then talked about how we need to come to practice, and then pointed out that, as a total, one other girl and I are in the "lead" for most practices. (We're tied--we've both missed only two) One girl, in three months, has only been to TWELVE practices--that means she's spending about 25 bucks an hour!

It was so so so so cool to have my coach point out that out of everyone, I was the one who had the best chance of "going" somewhere. Normally he only says things like, "remember, Rachel, eat your wheeties and maybe you'll be able to throw 7 yards" or "Rachel's not going to get any better at pressure passing if no one's here to practice with her."

Anyhoo... the rest o' the day I ate:

lunch: celery*

snack: luna bar, handfull strawberries

dinner: more stawberries, a muffin, 2 T cream of wheat (was to full to finish the last 3rd) 1 cup cooked cherry toms, 1/2 cup dry raisin bran.

For the next three days I'm eating as many raw foods as I can--I have really got to stop being to "sick" at lunch, I could bearly finish one stalk of celery!

So for breakfast:

2 nanas, 1 apple, one pint cherry tomatoes, 1 T pb off the spoon

Currently, we have no high-caloric raw foods (cept for nanas) but I am stopping at the store to get some avocadoes.

This "raw food clense" isn't to get me to "clense" anything out, although I would LOVE to be able to eat between 10 am and noon (normally I have problems there), as much as it is to just assess my eating habits so far and to break the diet coke/ splenda habit. (I ALWAYS have to put some sort of sweetener in my hot cereals it's usually a packet or so of splenda)

However, the only thing that won't be raw is some natural, no-salt-added, organic peanut butter. I just opened a jar last week and don't want to buy more.

*note: I TRIED to eat more--really--but felt nausiois. This has been going on for quite some time, but was REALLY bad today.