Adena gets strong!

Adena

Haha, yeah, the dude has "old man mouth" and was wearing a patriotic teddy bear sweatshirt, then got hot and took it off so he was wearing this T-shirt that said "Grillo's Pickles" with a dancing pickle on it. His dance moves are pretty sweet. My neck is still sore from all the enthusiastic head banging, but I think I'll make it in to bench day. I forgot my regular shoes, so I'm going to have to wear my slipper shoes I wore to work. They must think I'm really goofy at my gym. Or if they don't already, they will now.

I've been losing weight this whole month, so I'm going to have to up the calories for next month. I started at 144 and now I weigh 141. It's not a huge difference, but my bulking appetite is starting to come back. Here's to hoping my belly doesn't get any huger!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Aaron is a rough looking dude, but so insanely positive. Haha he loves that Grillo's Pickles shirt. I'm surprised he wasn't wearing an unbuttoned plaid shirt two sizes two big over it. I've seen them so many times and it never gets old. I'll let you get back to your work out log now.

• 2 weeks later...

I am terrible at updating this thing, lately! Oh well, I can assure you all I have been continuing to strength train four times a week and I'm struggling a little with getting enough calories, but a lot of things are going according to schedule. Bench has been feeling pretty easy, which is unusual, in a good way.

• 1 year later...