Miguel Jr Sotelo Training Journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

VeganDougie
Rabbit

Re: Miguel Jr Sotelo Training Journal

#61 Postby VeganDougie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Miguel,

Good to hear that you are going to keep on posting mate. Just because the month is over does'nt we have to stop. I shall look forward to keeping in touch with you and your progress. Oh by the way did the exercises i sent you help? I hope they did help you as much as they did me.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#62 Postby Migueljr » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:09 am

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
25 min walk

Beside doing this i also had to move things around my room and some things were heavy. tomorrow i will take it easy since i work.

robert
Site Admin

#63 Postby robert » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:41 pm

How are things going, buddy?

Hope all is awesome!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

amandagracewing
Rabbit

#64 Postby amandagracewing » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Hi Miguel,

Hope you are doing well!! I just wanted to pop over and say hi on your journal! Keep up the awesome work! I owe you and email- I'm responding now as we speak!

Have a fantastic day!

kareno
Gorilla

#65 Postby kareno » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Hey Miguel! Have a fantastic week ahead!!!! Hope everything's going great for you!

Migueljr
Rabbit

#66 Postby Migueljr » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:07 am

danced for 25 mins.
jumping jacks 30 secs
push ups (30 on knees)
stretched for 20 mins
30 min walk

May or may not workout tomorrow since it may rain. I may just have to do it early in the morning in order to do my walking and other things i do outside.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#67 Postby Migueljr » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:04 am

so i didnt end up working out today because i pulled something in my back and have been in pain. so i hope that tomorrow i will feel better to go at it again.

amandagracewing
Rabbit

#68 Postby amandagracewing » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Miguel,

How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a little while and I wanted to check in with you! I hope you are doing ok! How is your back? Keep my posted on your progress! I'm here for you!

Amanda

VeganDougie
Rabbit

#69 Postby VeganDougie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:04 pm

hey Miguel how you doin, i have noticed you haven't posted for a while are you OK? If you you want you can PM me mate, but don't give up now.

I'll be glad to help in any way I can mate, just ask :)

Migueljr
Rabbit

#70 Postby Migueljr » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

So this is my first post in a while and am coming back to this strong again. February was not a great month for me. Just having a lot of issues and now that its March i want to put it all behind me and move forward again. So i end up gaining everything back because all the crap that happen so I am starting all over, but now i know that i can do it over again because i have support here.
So my starting weight now is 355lbs. What my goal is to get as strong as i can to at least walk at 5K in April.
So to start my workouts again i walked for 20 mins and did some stretching. Over the weeks i will start to add more things but since i have not worked out and gain a lot of weight back so soon i don't want to rush my body so fast.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#71 Postby Migueljr » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 pm

So today was a very busy day at work and did a lot of walking and standing. Even being tried i still got in my 20 minutes of walking and stretching after. The thing that i am still proud is that even though i gain weight i have still kept my strength about trying to use my cane less. i went about 10 minutes without it in my walk. i am hoping that before summer i can kiss that cane goodbye and walk normal again.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#72 Postby Migueljr » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 am

OK so today work was busier then yesterday so even as i am writing this down i am in a little bit of pain. Even though i didn't want to do my walking for the day i sucked it up and did it any way. Did 20 minutes of walking and then did my stretching. Something big that happen today is that i tried to run and did for about 5 seconds. This is a lot since i have not tried to run since last month and with the weight i gained i thought i would not be able to. i am hoping that soon i can go up to about a minute.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#73 Postby Migueljr » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 am

Today was my day off work so my walking was not as hard to do and because of that i did a bit more walking. Did 30 minutes of walking and then my stretching. Tomorrow i am going to do some jumping jacks and since i have resistance bands will try some work out with them since it looks like it will rain.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#74 Postby Migueljr » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 pm

So i forgot to post my workout yesterday so here it is. i walked for about 15 minutes of walking and then my stretching. The reason why i did so little time is because i did it all with out the use of my cane. I left my cane at home so that it would be a true to myself when i did the walk. at the end i was so tried and my back was hurting. As for today i did my 20 minute walk and then my stretching. I had to go into work for a little bit and that had to do walking there as well so i was moving around for about and hour an half.

Migueljr
Rabbit

#75 Postby Migueljr » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am

Today I did my 20 minutes of walking and 5 minutes of walking with out my cane. After i did my stretching. Didn't lose my breath as much today as i would before. I also weighted myself today. Before i got on the scale i was really scared because every time i been getting one it i just see it go up and didn't want to see that again. so when i got on it i saw it didn't go up but down. In the last week i lost 10 pounds to be down to 345lbs. This is a big for me because it shows me that i am back on the right track. I know that for the most part the weight i lost is water weight but for me it show that i can lose and not gain. I know that i am not going to lose this much every week and that i should be happy with what i do lose. Here is to another great week. and that i don't fall off the wagon for my 5K with out a cane.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”