Jayewalking's Training Journal

I like the idea of logging my training so that I can keep accountable for it. I always have good intentions of being physically active, but I lack motivation. I've been vegan for a little over a year and I'm looking forward to this challenge.

My main goal is weight loss and getting healthier. Tonight, I played Just Dance with my daughter on the Wii and she smoked me. Two songs in and I was huffing and puffing and sweating, but it felt so good! I'd like to be able to play longer with her and maybe beat her one day.

Finally got in some time today. Since my current goal is to be able to play Just Dance with my daughter, I started with that. I set myself up on her Just Dance 2 just because it was the one that was in the Wii and I had no idea where she put number 1. I found that I could set up a profile and set a weekly goal to attain. I was going to start with mild, but that was just one song, so I went for "Tough" which is about 3 songs. I didn't quite meet my "sweat" target of 1000, but I was close enough that I felt justified It was fun and a little tough. Definitely got my heart going

Thanks Robert!

I got my second day of Just Dance in earlier today because the kids were at Grandma's when I finished work I was a little nervous about exercising because I hurt my back yesterday when I took a tumble. It turned out that moving was not painful at all. Since I was slightly under my "sweat" numbers yesterday, I did 4 songs today. It felt good to get my heart beating and work up a little sweat.

• 3 weeks later...