Rossco's journal

Just finished training and I'm about to go carb crazy!

Deadlifts (sumo)

60Kg x 20 reps

90Kg x 10 reps

110Kg x 8 reps

110Kg x 8 reps

110Kg x 7 reps

110Kg x 7 reps

Having a bit of trouble with back rounding, I filmed all the sets and was shocked at my form... :/

Finished off with a bunch of pull ups, didn't have much in me to be honest and called it off here.

Yeah I think I will Chris there's a second hand one for only 30 quid that I've seen in a charity shop so money won't be the problem.

Yeah I reckon she'll like it once shes used it, and worst case scenario il store it in the shed when it's not in use

My best mates birthday today so off for pizza and ciders in an hour or so! Will post a pic of the rower when I get it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. So my weekend binge at home took a pretty dramatic turn,

My dad and step mum had tickets to the bestival (big 3 day festival here on the island) but they had enough by Saturday night so gave their wristbands to me and a friend, I got to watch my fiancé backing dancing for really big Djs in front of tens of thousands of people.. Just breathtaking, it was such a proud moment!

Spent all of Saturday night totally hammered.. Got home at 4am with a big portion of chips from a dodgy takeaway place. Spend half of Sunday throwing up.. And the other half drunk and eating terrible food.

Barely ate anything the whole time though tbh.. Had work all day today and have no energy so I treated myself to plenty of food and I'm resting up for now.

Will likely train tomorrow once I've recovered ahah

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, hope everything's cool! Will catch up with you all shortly I'm sure, been awol for a while as persusual... But I've still been training just not logging,

Gonna use this to keep a log of my workouts from now on as Ive been on a programme for 4 weeks now and have no log of what I've done...

Here was the last workout of week 4, Saturday leg day! 3-5 days, heaviest day!!

Barbell squats

110Kg /242lbs

X 5 reps

X 4 reps

X 4 reps

X 4 reps

Drop set

90kg/198lbs x 5 reps

Deadlifts

150Kg/330lbs

X 3 reps

X 4 reps