Kollision's Journal: Currently Bulking

• 1 month later...

squats will always exercise your lower back extensively. this is even more true the taller you are. i should think that if you can do very heavy squats that you could deadlift pretty heavy too (as you dont do them right?).

i suggest trying the occasional deadlift session - you will get hurt all over for days after!

good work with the monster benching!

jonathan

squats will always exercise your lower back extensively. this is even more true the taller you are. i should think that if you can do very heavy squats that you could deadlift pretty heavy too (as you dont do them right?).

i suggest trying the occasional deadlift session - you will get hurt all over for days after!

good work with the monster benching!

jonathan

THanks a lot Jonathan. I have stopped doing squates because my back gets a lot of cuts (not defnition, cuts as in scratches) ! I still have scars for over a month ago of squats. THanks for the kind words mate.

• 1 month later...

Ok heres my updated workout. Mind you I haven't been posting a lot here, and I have been doing a modified version of the HST (Hypertrophic Specific Training) and I am in my 4th week. Just ended my 2nd Mesocycle and am now going into my 3rd. A few highlights of my first mesocycle:

EDIT: Grr it's giving me the same problem with Chesty. Everytime I try and post the rest, it sends me to the main page. Even through PMs. So I can't even PM this to you Rob.

EDIT#2: I just made a picture of it. Click the picture to enlarge.

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc279/th_625_workout.jpg

Thanks to ImageVenue.com for image hosting.

Hey Big K,

Yeah, I'm aware there is a problem in this category. I know Michael, Will, Ryan, myself and others have run into some problems.

Unfortunately my website guy Khan is out of state right now on a vacation in Michigan, so I'll have him address it when he returns.

I know very little about computers so I can't fix it myself, I'd probably screw up the whole site

But what I know is that if you don't copy and paste in this section it should be fine and you'll be able to post "fresh" or "new" messages.

Everytime you copy and paste in this category it sends you to the front page of the main site. I discovered that a few weeks ago and couldn't figure it out. But then I just tried posting without copying and pasting and it worked fine.

I know there is still a problem, so Khan and I will work on it as soon as he gets back, which is later this month sometime.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience.

-Robert

Thin Thin Flat Him

Man Kalani,

You can lift some heavy weights!

I'm always amazed when we chat online or when I read your posts about the amount of weight you are moving. I think you are the strongest vegan athlete I've encountered.

Keep it up man!

-Robert

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Starting my 3rd cycle today, at 5 REPS! Man I cant wait to get to the heavy weights Wish me good luck!

Trying to get to 5 plates on the preacher curl, then after that, tackle it single hand like I did the other one