Kirkypoles Journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Kirkypole
Finch

Kirkypoles Journal

#1 Postby Kirkypole » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am

I had help from the gym with what to do for a workout but if anyone can suggest improvements then please do.

Shoulder press x12
Box dip x 12
Bicep Bar Curl x 12 (10kgs)
Bent over row x 12 (10kgs)
Then rowing machine for 6 minutes

I did this 4 times which was pretty much all I could manage (but on the 4th I did some sit ups instead of the rowing machine)

I'll post what I ate later. :)

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Kirkypoles Journal

#2 Postby C.O. » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Nice to see you are jumping right in there and starting a training journal with us. I look forward to seeing what you are eating. I find that the most interesting from checking out journals here. Workout routines can be helpful because finding new routines keeps working out from getting stale. However I benefit and put to use finding new things/way to eat.

-Dylan

Kirkypole
Finch

#3 Postby Kirkypole » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Thank you.

Here is what I've eaten today.

Breakfast – Two slices of toast
Lunch – big bowl of pasta in tomatoes with chick peas
Snack – Celery and peanut butter
Dinner – 4 burritos made with soya mince, chick peas, spinach and lots of vegetables with dairy free cheese. Super hot :D

I think I need to snack more through out the day because my lunch is always massive and it'd probably be better to eat small portions of something. I do tend to eat a lot of carbs. :(

Kirkypole
Finch

#4 Postby Kirkypole » Sat May 04, 2013 4:55 am

Sorry I haven't been able to update this. Last week I fell between the platform and the train onto a train track. I've really hurt my ribs and had to go to a&e because the pain was so horrible on Thursday. I haven't been able to do any training. :( I'm going to ask the gym if they can put my membership on hold until I'm better. This is sooo frustrating!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#5 Postby C.O. » Wed May 29, 2013 6:35 pm

What is soya mince by the way?

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”