Progress not perfection

Its been over a year now...

I feel good enough to go to the gym again. I sustained an injury not long after training for a competition (brachial neuritis along with a should impingement) which made my left side significantly weaker than my right. When I got injured I actually started my vegan journey- so this will be my first time training plant based. I'm really curious about what progress I'm going to see and how I might feel.

The past week and a half I've been stretching- today I'll be weight lifting. I'll be taking it easy for the first 4 to 6 weeks with a full body workout- if all goes well, I'll change up my routine. Figured I'd start a journal to talk about my track my progress and talk about how I feel while doing this.

3 sets for each:

BB Squat- 10lbs on each side 15 reps

Lat Pull Down- 40lbs 12 reps

overhead press- 15lbs 10 reps

DB row- 15lbs 10 reps

bench push ups- 15 total

bike to and from work: 80min total

Breakfast: Japanese Sweet Potatoes- 2 cups

Lunch: 4.5 bananas, 2 cups of oatmeal

Dinner: 15 dates + 343 grams of cherries and some romaine lettuce.

2718 cals

(I'd also like to thank Eiji and MartinVegartin for advice given earlier. Really appreciated that.)

I don't think the 80/10/10 would be conducive to building muscle. I'm at around 60/20/20-60/25/15 it varies depending on how I'm eating/feeling that day. But hey, I'm no expert 801010 might be fine for you. Be consistent with it for a while and then you can adjust.

What are your stats? 2700 calories seems a bit high unless you are very active. Are you getting nutrition guidance from freelee? She really pushes the high calorie high fruit diet to the detriment of others.

active streching/warm up 10min

3 sets for each:

deadlift- 45lbs-60lbs total/ 10 reps

pull up with assist- 10 total

Rotator cuff exercises:

-Side-Lying External Rotation 10lbs/ 8 reps

-resistance band rows 15 reps

cable row- 15lbs 10 reps

bench push ups- 20 total

stretching/cool down afterwards

I don't think the 80/10/10 would be conducive to building muscle. I'm at around 60/20/20-60/25/15 it varies depending on how I'm eating/feeling that day. But hey, I'm no expert 801010 might be fine for you. Be consistent with it for a while and then you can adjust.

What are your stats? 2700 calories seems a bit high unless you are very active. Are you getting nutrition guidance from freelee? She really pushes the high calorie high fruit diet to the detriment of others.

I've just been kind of feeling it out lately. I haven't been too strict with it. I don't keep eating if I'm full.

There are some days where I'll have fewer calories and a little more fat. Most days I'm eating a lot more cooked foods/starches (especially now that its getting colder) but I'll be sure to keep that in mind! Thank you