Gymmie's Training Journal

I'm actually on about a year long journey. I'm aiming to go to Tae Bo Certification Bootcamp next July. It's been a dream of mine to get certified since I've been doing Tae Bo. I think some of it is knowing that I have to be on the top of my game since he knows *who* I am and *how* long I've been doing Tae Bo (not saying that to "name drop" but to get my fears out there).

I'm aiming to workout 5-6 days a week. I aim to get my strength training at least 3 times a week and Cardio 5-6 times.

I'm off a off and on workout regime...mostly off. But I'm getting back on track.

Now some of the workouts I'll be doing utilizes resistance bands others dumbells, barbells, medicine balls and stability balls

Now every week may not show abs but I will be doing them. My main cardio is kickboxing/martial arts focused so I'll have abs there, and I'll toss abs in as time allows. I also aim to work back up to 100 push ups , so I'll update as I do those !

This is what I have on deck for this week:

Monday--Mission Spot Training: Upper Body and Lower Body

Tuesday--TJ Fat Blaster/CPR

Wednesday--Mission 2

Thursday--Best of Tae Bo Upper Body

Friday--Slim & Lean

Saturday--Best of Tae Bo Lower Body

Tonight I did my MST: Upper Body and MST: Lower Body. MST: Upper uses weights and I did 5s with those. MST: Lower Body is lunges, squats, kicks etc. Billy got me good !

I hope to get up early and do my cardio in the AM...have a full TV evening tomorrow