First Bodybuilding comp!! Vegan style...

Hey Guys,

My names Lou, 20 y.o and turned vegan just over 2 months ago. Since then I've not looked back once. I'm currently 13 WEEKS away from my first bodybuilding competition!

BTW i call protein propro because why not.

In this thread I'll be talking about the strengths and weaknesses I face over the next 13 weeks. I'll also be tracking my NUTRITION and my progress.

My coach is fully supportive of my veganism which is good. I've made a strict diet which is low (ish) in carbs, high in propro and a good level of fats. I'll be posting more values as we go.

Because i need foods with all the essential amino acids my main food i eat everyday are

Edamame beans (really low in carb and high in propro), meat free sausages, burgers, "duck" (I'm using Fry's brand), a UK brand ( I think), tofu, quinoa and I'm using reflex vegan protein to bump

my protein intake up.

Weight training 4 times a week atm and doing cardio 5 times a week. My aim is 2lbs fat loss per week. First week has just gone and I lost 2.7lbs!!!!!

LETS DO THIS FOR THE VEGAN COMMUNITY..... PEOPLE THINK WE CAN'T GET PROTEIN OR TRAIN HARD ENOUGH.... THEY'RE UNEDUCATED AND WRONG!!!!!