Leo08285 1st training Log

Hey Vegans,

I am starting my first online fitness log.

My stats are

sex: male

height: 6'3"

weight: 200lbs

body type: mesomorph

diet: Raw Food Vegan

I have been weight training for about a year and I feel that I have Plataued severely. I have good maintenance over my current weight but I really want to bust through my plataue and continue to make gains but I'm not dure how to go about this, so while tracking muy progress I would love some guidence as well. I should mention that I workout in the morning, 1 to 1 and half hour between 6 and 9:30 am, 3-4 days a week. I also do a great deal of Yoga and I have started to bike ride on the weekends. Where my body is currently with measurements is:

Neck: 14"

Shoulders: 49"

Chest: 40"

Waist: 35"

Hips: 37"

Glutes: 40"

Biceps: 13"

Forearms: 11"

Thighs: 22"

Calves: 14"

I would like to increase my Neck to 16", Sohoulders to 51", Chest to 43", Biceps to 15", Forearms to 13", Thighs to 24" and Calves to 17", while decreasing my Waist to 33", Hips to 35", Glutes to 38". Along with all of this I would like to decrease fat and increase muscular definition. As this is written March, 30 I hope to accomplish all of this by the end of April.

I feel I also need some guidence in regard to my eating habits . As stated before I am a Raw Foodist. I eat about 5-6 times a day.

thanks for reading all comments are welcome. I should also mention that the last time I worked out was this past wednsday 3/28/07 and I don't plan to go back to ths gym until this monday 4/1/07. Looking foreward to future discussions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I know I've been out of the loop for a while and haven't posted anything for a couple of weeks, dealing with a family crisis. But I'm back in the swing of things now.

Today I started the morning with a 20ish minute jog around the neighborhood and when I got back I ate breakfast which was a Walnut, Aloe Vera Juice, Coconut Oil shake with and Apple and a Spirulina pill.

After Breakfast I went to the gym, the focus was Chest and Legs, here is my workout:

Power Clean 3x8 50 lbs

Flat Bench Press (pyramid) 3x12, 10, 10 50lbs, 60lbs, 65lbs

Squat (drop) 4x12 110lbs, 100lbs, 100lbs, 90lbs

Incline Bench Press (pyramid) 3x12 50lbs, 60lbs, 70lbs

Dumbbell Step Up 2x10 30lbs, 35lbs

Stiff Leg Dead Lift 3x8 70lbs

Leg extension 3x12, 10, 8 100lbs

Then I followed the whole thing with a 75 min Yoga class.

When I got back home from my workout I drank a Hemp powder, Banana, Walnut, Flax shake with 3 lettuce leaves with Tahini spread on them. Before I leave for work today at 1:10p I am going to eat a fairly large green salad with another Spirulina pill and a glass of 3tbs Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in a glass of water. And for dinner tonight at work I planning on having rolled Collards stuffed with vegetables.

Okay that covers just about everything hope to hear from everyone soon, comments are definitely welcome.