Chris' Tattoo

Thanks Tigress, I'm really happy with how it is going.

For my next tattoo, I've decided that this side isn't quite finished yet, I want to add some more to it.

When that is done, I will start on the other arm, I've already got a fairly good idea what I want done and how I want it to look...

After that I'm thinking I would like to get a large Back piece done, A unicorn in a forrest, with sun breaking through from the clouds above, is what I am thinking at the moment.

Had the final session yesterday, so it's all finished apart from a touch up here and there in about 5 weeks. It looks great, I'm super happy with how it looks.

The clouds that run across my shoulder were not really standing out how we wanted them to, so we did the outlines a little darker then finished off the flowers did a bit more shading here and there and finished off the elephant. Having had shading, colouring and outline all done on the same day, I can now definitely say that outlining hurts more (probably about 5 times worse than anything else).

The session itself went pretty quickly, apart from the part where I tensed up and decided to fight the pain (If anyone is getting a tattoo soon, probably best not to try this one as it makes things hurt more). So I had a break when he had to get out more colour and was fine after that.

I'll post pics soon... Now it's time to start planning the other side.