My Fitness Weekly

Hello

I have recently decided to setup a blog here to keep track of my progress. Due to difficulties on a previous forum.

My goal(s) is to live as natural a life as possible away from the processed foods found at supermarkets. My Diet is mostly vegan with fish. I am looking to remove fish from my diet as i no longer enjoy the food & after watching a whistleblower program on tv (as good an excuse to go vegan as any) i have decided to remove it from my diet.

I am also going to try and setup my own allotment and grow as much of my own food as i can.

Here is a pic of the latest tree i have, although it is rather bashed from delivery which usually doesnt happen.

Clementine Tree

see below for better photo plus more.

Edited by kiwi

Hi kiwi!

Thanks for starting a blog. Please also post an intro in the "Introductions" section so that we can get to know you & properly welcome you to the forum. Of curiousity, what is this about: "Due to difficulties on a previous forum."?

Edited by loveliberate

Of curiousity, what is this about: "Due to difficulties on a previous forum."?

My blog was deleted. the forum constantly changes. the direction and purpose of the foum changes. However i am hoping to improve my progress by joining here. so anyhelp is appreciated.

Please also post an intro in the "Introductions"

section so that we can get to know you & properly welcome you to the forum

Thankyou for the welcome. Iam only looking to track my progress, share & discuss with others. not one for the introductions etc. perhaps in future.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

still feeling positive. had a blowout while i was on holiday, i have put on 2-3lbs and you really feel the difference (not a good thing). On a more positive note i have managed to convert a small space behind my garage into a mini allotment where it was just pots andspare gardening equipment.

more updates to come.