Typical Skinny Vegan

Thursday will be my last day on the "Squats and Milk" program. Google it. Instead of doing the milk part I just ate tons and tons of food.

I wish I had pictures of before and after because I gained significantly over the past 7 weeks.

My stats 7 weeks ago:

6'8"

183#

My stats now:

appx 198-204# (The past few days it has veried widely between those number).

Because of my height I still dont look that impressive, and still skinny, but I can see the weight gain.

I never really did squats and am pretty weak at it. So according to the program you subtract 90# from your 5 rep max, and add 5# over six weeks, 3 workouts a week, til you are squatting 20 reps at your 5 rep max without putting the bar back on the holders.

So I started at 60#, and Thursday will be my last day at 150# 20 reps.

The first few weeks were quite easy, but the closer I got to 150 the harder it was. Once I hit 130# almost all, except one workout, was extremely tiring and difficult. My 145# squat yesterday seemed very easy.

So I guess Ill keep this updated as long as I can remember that I have this.

Done with my squats and food program. Today's squat were horrible, both in pain and in technique, sometimes it just hurt (in the good way) to go all the way parallel. I wouldnt of made it back up!

Todays workout:

Squats: 1x20@150#

Push Ups with alternating hand on medicine ball: 10x5 alternating arms.

DB Presses 5x5@35

Military Press: 3x until failure at 80#: 3, 3, 2 (harder than I expected after pushups and db presses.)

Lat Raises: 3x until fail @ 10#: 8, 7, 9

Bent Shoulder Raises: 3x until fail @ 10#: 12, 9, 8

Hang Clean: 2x until fail @ 90#: 7, 7

Dips: 1x until fail: 8

Bicycle Sit Ups: 100