MF's top 10 tips
1. Diet is
2. Learn what training methodology YOU
respond best to, don't let a trainer, friend etc try to talk you into a routine promising you that it's the best way to train. Everyone is different ~ there is no 'best'
3. Don't underestimate recovery
4. Consistency and intensity are probably the two most important factors in ensuring success or failure
5. ENJOY your training. I have yet to meet a fit, strong and healthy athlete that didn't like to train
6. Drink more water
7. Drink less caffeine
8. Sleep at least 8 hours a night (not including sex). Yes, you can count sex as cardio
9. If you are doing all of the above, expect
10. Keep in mind that a large majority of supplements are a waste of money, if you do want to use supplementation then stick to the basics and the tried and tested. Creatine, protein, a good multivitamin & mineral complex etc. There are no shortcuts
, good things take time!