Vegan Street Workout

slisman

Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that in my neighbourhood some bars had been built.

I hope that I will take advantage of it, in my opinion street workout is a good way to get fit and strong.

"My portfolio" -> I'm the beginner (in street workout and bodybuilding), my max. pull-ups - 10, height - 181 cm, weight - 72 kg, vegan - since 2 months, other sports - volleyball, skiing, tennis

Could you give me some advices how to train on bars (to gain muscles), how should my routine look like ?

I started searching by visiting sites: www.madbarz.com and www.veganwarriors.net , there is some useful info, for example on the madbarz I see many routines on different muscles. But I have no idea how should I stick it into the good training routine for whole week. I would be grateful for all responses!

I would think starting a training journal to hold yourself accountable track your progress would be beneficial.

I second that.

This way we can all chip in and give you pointers mate, muscle ups are a good exercise on bars!

Try and split your training up so train for about an hour a day 4-5 days a week with the other 2-3 days as rest.

Good luck man