Best way to lose stomach fat

Hey guys, so glad I found this forum. I'm a 38 year old man. Been vegan two years and have been working out about 2-3 times a week for the last year. I don't do much cardio (although I walk a few miles each day). I've basically been focused on building up my skinny upper body. So far, I've been doing well in that department but my gut has gotten bigger as well. So my question is, is there a way to specifically lose that stomach fat while continuing to gain pounds in the other areas of my body? Thanks for all the help.

• 8 years later...
On 4/23/2014 at 8:08 PM, Vukota said:

Hey guys, so glad I found this forum. I'm a 38 year old man. Been vegan two years and have been working out about 2-3 times a week for the last year. I don't do much cardio (although I walk a few miles each day). I've basically been focused on building up my skinny upper body. So far, I've been doing well in that department but my gut has gotten bigger as well. So my question is, is there a way to specifically lose that stomach fat while continuing to gain pounds in the other areas of my body? Thanks for all the help.

Hello. i can help you with advice

Duromine is an effective weight loss tool that has been shown to help people lose weight quickly. It is important to know how to make duromine work faster https://nevergiveupteam.com/blog/how-to-lose-weight-fast-on-duromine/ . There are a few things that you can do to make duromine work faster and more effectively for you. First, make sure that you are taking it at the correct time of day. Duromine should be taken in the morning or evening, not in the middle of the day. This will help to ensure that the drug has a greater effect. Additionally, make sure that you are drinking plenty of water while taking duromine. This will help to flush the drug out of your system and help to make it more effective. Finally, be sure to exercise while taking duromine. This will help to burn more calories and boost the effects of the drug.

• 2 months later...

I had a liposuction nyc in March of this year. I am a female, 23 years old, 140 pounds, 5 feet 5 inches tall. I had about 5 pounds removed from my abdomen and thighs. I noticed a difference right away. I am about 6 weeks post surgery and I am very happy with my results. I have very minimal scars. I am still a little numb and swollen in some areas. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, but the night after the surgery I felt like I was being hit with a baseball bat. It was horrible, to say the least. Luckily, I have pain medication :) They say it takes anywhere from 6 months to a year for full results. I definitely recommend liposuction to anyone who is close to their ideal weight within 15 pounds. Before the surgery, I worked out every day and ate 85-90% clean food. So I really had those problem areas that just wouldn't go away. I've become more conscious of what I eat because I don't want the weight I gain to go back to my face, arms or legs, haha. I hope this helps!