no muscle soreness

Last month when I first started dips, my back delts and pretty much the whole upper body hurt like hell even the next day. But now despite adding more reps and weight, my body doesnt hurt at all. Does that mean my muzcles are not going to grow?

No just means your body has gotten use to doing them. Soreness isn't an indication of muscle growth.

DOMS is generally the result of minor muscle damage cause by exercise your body is unaccustomed to or strenuous exercise, like when you push beyond what your body is use to doing.

But is it okay that the body has adapted...or must I make the exercise more difficult by adding weight etc.?

If your goal is muscle size & strength then you definitely want to keep the work load increasing. As your body gets stronger and bigger you will need heavier work loads to get growing. But that shouldn't necessarily equal doms, or pain or even soreness, though you will have some along the way. Those things do not good indicators of a good training session. I wouldn't use pain or soreness as a judge of a good workout. If your appearance is improving positively, your strength is increasing and your recovering is good between workouts then those are good signs. I would use those things to judge your training by not pain or soreness.

DOMS and minor muscle soreness are two different things. If you have minor muscle soreness after workouts no big deal good or bad. But chronic DOMS would restrict your training because it takes anywhere for 48 hours to 3 to 4 days to fully recovery from. It restricts the movement of the muscles during that time which can leave a person more prone to injury if your training through it. So it's also important to know what type of muscle soreness you have.