Legs largest muscle group?

Working legs ... In my case I have no access to gym. So I thought I could do Hindu sqauts. My logic is, if we do Hindu squats every day, we stimulate legs, so the food we eat will go toward building the legs instead of going to belly as fat. Is my logic correct?

I know this is true of all body parts, but since legs are the largest I assumed stimulating it would result in more food going to legs rather than belly. Is this right?

Correct.

I prefer bodyweight deep squats with my feet straight, perfectly flat on the ground, head up, arms straight out forward or to the sides and performing the squat by going completely down and back up. This simple exercise builds all the leg muscle, lower back, abdominal's and straightens out the back. After the leg muscles are well built by deep squats; you'll notice how well you're able to run and sprint.

I would say it depends on what the food is (easily digestible carbs, slow to digest fats, and muscle building blocks due to the breakdown of ingested proteins), when you eat it in relationship to when you work your legs, and of course there is genetics/your unique metabolism. All of these will need to be taken into consideration when you are stimulating your legs for mass, or even in a different direction of endurance (running, biking, etc.).

Generally genetically speaking, doing squats with body weight by only increasing the reps will get you only get you so far. You will need to start picking up weights in your hands (or even putting on a backpack with weights inside for a home gym) to stimulate the legs to build more mass. Now if you just want endurance, yeah, increasing the amount of squats will get you there.