Post workout on the way?

Hi, I´d like to ask a question, im a bit confused right now.

I work quite far away from home, so I train close to my working place and then I go home, which takes around 1 hour or more, depending on the trains. I´ve read that on the hour "window" I should be taking protein and CH, but I´ve also read it should be liquid so it doesn´t need to be digested and get faster in the bloodstream. So... should I carry and drink a protein shake and maybe some bread with penaut butter or similar? or how would you do it?

thanx

Hey man I have hear a lot about the "window" I personally don't follow it but that is because I don't understand it lol. I do however have a post workout shake and tend to eat straight afterwards because im starving lol. when I was going to a gym I would have bcaa during workout, have a shake post workout and eat when I got home. If your looking to do it in the hour window maybe take you protein shake to work and put your water or almond milk or whatever in just as you leave work that way it will be alright to drink post workout. Also take a meal with you eat on the train home. Hope that helps man!

The window is real. In lament terms its just when your body needs to access those nutrients and protein so it doesn't have to pull from elsewhere in the body. I mean that's not a scientific explanation but that's basically it. So yeah and you're correct liquid form is the easiest for the body to digest quickly. Liquid and non-animal.