What to eat.

Tesla

Hello everybody, i just became vegan two weeks ago for moral, environmental, and health reasons. This is all very new to me since i've been an omnivore my entire life prior to these two weeks, so i am in dire need of some assistance for my diet. My objective is to build muscle, or bulk, i currently hover around 85-86 kg and my height is 183 cm and i am 22 years old.

My goal is to reach 90 kg before i start cutting.

I currently work at a kindergarden which most often serves animal based meals during lunch, so i often go hungry which is no good while trying to build muscle, so i would need to bring food to the school or in other words, cook in advance.

I have heard that vegans sometimes cook food for their entire week during the weekend and i find this to be eligible but i fear that my eating would become rather invariable and thus contribute to poor health, but i suspect that, that fear is based upon my temporary ignorance of nutrition.

So i seek to inquire, if i may, upon you juggernauts of health and fitness, just how you do it?

I desperately need your help, since i very much intend on staying a vegan for the rest of my days and any answer given will indeed smooth the transition.

Thank you all in advance, and i apologize if there any grammatical errors, english is my second language.