Natural Fitness EXPO

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let the forum members know about an event happening in November in the Intercontinental Toronto Centre! It's called the Natural Fitness Summit and it is an EXPO all about natural health & fitness! It also represents the worlds first ever collaboration of multiple fitness organizations, making this the first ever natural fitness and bodybuilding supershow. Here are some of the things happening:

- An expo featuring different booths (supplements, fitness organizations, apparel, etc) with samples!

- UFE/ANB World Elite Masters Championships & Athlete Showcase

- Fitness Star Model Search Toronto

- NGA Canadian Championships

- World's Strongest Natural Bodybuilder

- The Barbell Project, presented by Gorgo Women's Fitness Magazine (weightlifting workshop)

- Premiere release of Peak Physique: Journey to the Stage

- Natural Fitness Leaders Roundtable

- Seminars by Nanci S. Guest ("Next generation sports nutrition: beyond carbs, calories, and creatine") and Bodhi Batista ("Health, happiness & the mind that creates it")

- "My Best Self" transformation challenge presented by Monaco Sun Events

More stuff is being added to this event all the time!

This event is going to be AMAZING and it's only $10 to attend so mark it in your calendars!! You can get more info on the expo at the website www.naturalfitnesssummit.com and like the FB page www.facebook.com/naturalfitnesssummit to get updates Hope to see you all there!! And if you have any questions let me know