KTB program mass

good morning

They are vegan for two months,after a couple of months without training I want to start training again.I always played sports as MI, have joined the gym but I frequent little, I am 20 years old, weight 55 kg, and 173 cm high.

At home I have a couple of kettlebells:

1 x 8 kg

2 x 12 kg

1 x 16 kg

1 x 24 kg

I would like to create me a program for increasing muscle mass, my goal is 5 kg of lean mass.

on the internet I found the program 5x5 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kettlebell_5x5_training.htm ,

But it seems only a commercial gimmick, in more in my program I would like to implement pushups and pull-ups

how can I change this program? or create one from scratch?

(I already use these tools having practiced MMA for 15 to 18 years)

I also use KB's. Like them a lot since I use them at home rather than go to the gym. The information on creating a program sometimes seems like they're missing something. I have some of Pavel Tsatsouline's books (Naked Warrior, Enter The Kettlebell and one other) and while informative, they seem to need something more and I'm not sure what. That being said, check out Mike Mahler's site, http://mikemahler.com/ for different routines.

As for what I'm doing now, on each day, I do Push ups, pull ups, dips, military presses chin ups and sometimes squats on separate days. I will do a set of push ups then go right to a set of 25 swings. Then do it again until I've completed Four sets of each. Then I rest for a minute and do another round. I do a total of five rounds. It takes about an hour which fits into my daily schedule very well. I don't always do the squats because the swings, if done right, help in that area. Also, I have a messed up hip and sometimes the pain is insane.

I'm no expert, but I hope that helps.