Push Pull Legs question

I am changing over to Push-Pull-Leg split because I feel it's time to change things up. It's a little confusing to me however. For example, Push Day needs to be chest, shoulders and Triceps which I understand. Where I get confused is when it comes to things like Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises and Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise. These are shoulder exercises but aren't they a Pull and not a Push? Should I do these on Pull Day with my back? I know it's probably insignificant but I want to get things as correct as possible in order to maximize my time in the gym.

Thanks guys!

I am changing over to Push-Pull-Leg split because I feel it's time to change things up. It's a little confusing to me however. For example, Push Day needs to be chest, shoulders and Triceps which I understand. Where I get confused is when it comes to things like Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises and Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise. These are shoulder exercises but aren't they a Pull and not a Push? Should I do these on Pull Day with my back? I know it's probably insignificant but I want to get things as correct as possible in order to maximize my time in the gym.

Thanks guys!

Hi Mate,

Rear delts would be trained on pull day, but if your looking to maximize your time spent in the gym, id recommend forgoing rear delt flyes, the posterior delt receives sufficient stimulation from chins, rows, pulldowns etc. Id only recommend them if theres a very specific reason.

Best

Rob