Mac Danzig vs Matt Wiman UFC115

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Looks like a rematch will happen.That ref is a dumbass.

havent they had problems with him before. Wasnt he the ref who kept breaking up the clinches on the cages all the time. Like the fighters would be fighting dirty boxing, or just jockeying for position and he would break them up to begin stand up again.

Nevermind, I read about it here.

Damn!

http://mmafrenzy.com/14803/ufc-115-results/

There will most likely be an immediate rematch like a fight not too long ago in the UFC (Aaron Riley vs Shane Nelson).

Joe Rogan pointed out that Mac could not have been out because 1 side of his neck was free so blood could reach his head and Mac said post fight that he was posting on Matt's knee to wait out the choke till Wiman let go (lots of energy for that hold).

I still can't believe that happened.Mac should have kept it standing anyway.

Looks like a rematch will happen.That ref is a dumbass.

havent they had problems with him before. Wasnt he the ref who kept breaking up the clinches on the cages all the time. Like the fighters would be fighting dirty boxing, or just jockeying for position and he would break them up to begin stand up again.

He is the 1 who let Matt Brown almost kill Pete Sell LOL.Mac's arms did look suspect when he stopped it but when Matt let go Mac showed he was fine immediately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Matt Wiman vs. Mac Danzig Rematch Set for UFC Fight Night 22 in September

http://mmafrenzy.com/15019/matt-wiman-vs-mac-danzig-rematch-set-for-ufc-fight-night-22-in-september/

wooo rematch baby. danzig is out of the ufc if he loses, i don't think anyone can debate that hehe

Mac tore his pectoral muscle and a has pinched nerve.

This was a great chance to get back on track too because the fight was a co-main event.

Not much luck going for Mac lately.I hope he comes back stronger.

• 1 month later...

Im a huge fan of Mac for sure, Im wondering when his next fight will be, hope its up against Wiman as well. I remember watching that fight at a friends house and when that happened to him, I got pissed off to no end and started yelling at the TV and when my phone went off, I threw it against the wall and smashed it into pieces. That was the second time that has happened with the phone, the first time was when Forrest Griffin lost to Keith Jardine. And thats why I have insurance on my phones now haha.