mariusz Pudzianowski fighting

He's kind of a joke right now if you ask me. Yes, he's freakishly strong, but there's a difference between a strong guy who knows how to strike and how to grapple, and a strong guy who figures he can "wing it". Comparisons to Brock Lesnar are undeserved. Brock is a legitimate NCAA wrestling champ; while he's also freakishly strong, he has real skills to go along with that.

Pudz last oponent was however a not so good boxer with no mma experience. If you watch the fight it seems he didnt even have a clue how to check a leg kick. Even though there is no denying that pudz has some extreme athletic abilities, I dont think he would have much chance against a decent fighter.

exactly Cold Fussion. Despite the miss match I would love to see chemical man 1 (brock) vs chemical man 2 (pudy) collide in the middle of the octagon. It would be like having two of the villian with the tubes going into his body on batman, fighting one another. While I am presently sure that brock would have better wrestling leverage and win in the end.

• 4 weeks later...

well I saw the video on MMA Linker. that must have been hard for Marius with his ego. That is a lot of muscle to carry around and feed oxygen to. He should have kept with the kicks. Even though he was getting tagged. I don't think that there is a good substitute for actually fighting in the octagon for endurance then fighting in the octagon. I think that he will really change his training because he likes being a winner, and this will not sit to well with him.