Vegan cycling/running/triathlon workout clothing & gear!

our new vegan stealth direct action stuff has started to come in. cycling/ running jersey is below and our new sports bra is in. wasn't sure which forum to post this in. WORKOUT VEG!!! you can see the front, the rear of the jersey has close to the same designas the front plus our vegan sponsors logos...VEGA, Sunwarrior, Gardein, Tofurkey, larabar, etc...

http://www.goteamgreengo.com/vegan_apparel

Century_Club_Fit_Short_Sleeve_Jersey.jpg

Right collar no smoking logo.

Left collar recycle logo.

Inside collar - "We are all earthlings".

Sleeves have animal / human liberation logo.

Sea Shepherd logo on front.

3 pockets in rear.

Full color vegan sponsor logos on rear of jersey.

Honeycomb fade pattern.

Left sleeve white.

Right sleeve green.

http://www.goteamgreengo.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Sports_Bra_2.271125215_large.jpg

Rear right panel has animal / human liberation logo.

Rear left panel has Sea Shepherd logo.

Rear center panel says VEGAN in full color like the front design.

Honeycomb fade pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
How are the fit on the cycling jerseys? I'm thinking of getting one but I want to make sure I get the right size.

not sure how i missed this. they fit like any other cycling jersey. have you worn one before? also there are now bibs avail & 2 different types of jerseys. different cuts and costs.

http://www.goteamgreengo.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/kit.124164756_std.jpg

418168_10150624165613571_130466563570_9262630_1317793692_n.jpg

You should change the title, and take out "sweet" to make room for "gear" at the end so people know what the thread is about and those interested in clothing gear can find it easier.

All the best!

i would but you can't edit the title once its been posted. people get the idea though i think. we need some VBBF logos on the back of those jerseys.

I can change it if you like and then I can tweet it out with this link too so perhaps more people can access it.

Richards has logos. I'm all out of $ to sponsor stuff, but we're happy to promote, of course. Those are really the only kinds of sponsorships we can do these days because of lack of funding/budget.

All the best! Hope the gear is moving well!

I can change it if you like and then I can tweet it out with this link too so perhaps more people can access it.

Richards has logos. I'm all out of $ to sponsor stuff, but we're happy to promote, of course. Those are really the only kinds of sponsorships we can do these days because of lack of funding/budget.

All the best! Hope the gear is moving well!

yeah if you want to change and tweet be my guest. =)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Tried to join up but there is nowhere to pay you the membership fees on your website!!

thats because we have so many new members and we are back ordered on shirts so i closed the link until everyone gets their package. 3 choices, you can wait till the link is back up, i can e-mail you an application if you dont mind waiting for your shirt, or you can buy some piece of gear from the store and that takes care of the fee.