Anybody over here did or doing Insanity?

Hey there

I just finished my first month of the Insanity program , I have gained 3 pounds .

I'm 5,5 , 128 lbs female

I'm trying to get rid of the extra fat around my belly area , I know it's not a lot , but I'm going for the very fit & toned look , I want my abs to show ..

Anybody here done the Insanity workout ?

Hey there

I just finished my first month of the Insanity program , I have gained 3 pounds .

I'm 5,5 , 128 lbs female

I'm trying to get rid of the extra fat around my belly area , I know it's not a lot , but I'm going for the very fit & toned look , I want my abs to show ..

Hey there:)

I have no experience with Insanity per se, however i have had years of experience with high impact training, to which at 36, am now paying a heavy price. I've very serious lower back problems (am awaiting surgery) as well as knee and shoulder issues. I would strongly recommend "low force" high intensity exercise, done lifting weights smoothly and under strict control. If you want to get additional cardiovascular benefits, simply reduce the rest periods between exercises. The most important factor of fat loss any exercise program is the maintenance of lean muscle tissue, strength training is the only reputable way to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey there

I'm 5,5 , 128 lbs female

I have no experience with Insanity per se, however i have had years of experience with high impact training, to which at 36, am now paying a heavy price. I've very serious lower back problems (am awaiting surgery) as well as knee and shoulder issues. I would strongly recommend "low force" high intensity exercise, done lifting weights smoothly and under strict control. If you want to get additional cardiovascular benefits, simply reduce the rest periods between exercises. The most important factor of fat loss any exercise program is the maintenance of lean muscle tissue, strength training is the only reputable way to do that.

That's good , I lost 0 pounds doing insanity , also I quit at 7 weeks , it was so much for me & really hurt my knees but I have bad knees anyways since I was younger & insanity didn't help , I could do a push up! I couldn't before & I'm happy about that but that's it , I see more results from lifting weights , but that's only me.

My husband lost 20 pounds doing insanity & his knees are fine , he only has lower back pain right after insanity but then he will be okay by the next hour , good luck!

Hey there

I'm 5,5 , 128 lbs female

Great advice , I stopped insanity & now focusing on weight training , my knees didn't agree with all that jumping also my ankles for some reason they hurt a lot doing insanity .