Exercises you can do at the office at work

C.O.

• 2 weeks later...

'The Stair Master: Want to avoid elevator small talk in favor of elevating the heart rate? Take the stairs! Accelerate on the straight-aways and take two at a time every other flight for a real leg burn.'

haha - two birds with one stone! I do this anyway, four flights of stairs, but definitely worth it

Yes, and my mother was once stuck in a lift for three hours in a department store when she was a girl. She is unfazed by the whole thing, but the story still creeps me out. I tend to avoid them when possible. But back to the OP, I think in general knowing how to stretch and how to sit down is so important now that so many of us spend so much time in front of a screen sitting at a desk. The damage we are doing to our backs, eyes and necks without realizing! I have started working from home a few days a week now, just so I can go for walks and wanders when I feel I need to get the blood flowing again. I have recently purchased some comforters from this site as I was suffering from a bit of back ache before. When it really gets bad I just snuggle up in bed and work there! If only we could take out duvets into the office!!!