My road to the Battle for Tidewater.

So ill be competing in the OCB battle for tidewater on october 20th, I wanted to specifically track my progress to this contest in the upcoming weeks. It will be my first contest and im ultra excited. Im 6 foot and I weighed in at 203 lbs today. Im carrying a bit more fat then I wanted to at this point, but thats okay, cutting fat is easy for me. Heres my official before and after so far in my physique Before: uploadfromtaptalk1345965650392.thumb.jpg.15799a0118941988bde875f88fa28665.jpg After: uploadfromtaptalk1345965756038.thumb.jpg.c3cd29eedd4745280c44454cd5114c74.jpg

Yeah ill definitely get some more pictures up here soon. Im a gluten free vegan, I used to be vegatarian and was making no bodybuilding progress, so I switched to veganism and started growing like a monster. I cycle creatine off and on, I also take BSN Hyper-fx pre-workout. Post workout ill have two scoops of Sunwarrior warrior blend protein powder. Nutrition is kept clean. I avoid gluten entirely, refined sugars, and processed foods. I eat alot of beans and legumes, lentils, brown rice, amaranth, quinoa, gluten-free oats, tofu, tempeh, and of course lots of fruits and vegetables. I feel like I've been training for so long now, but its only been a little over a year. But ill be training chest, shoulders, and triceps tomorrow so ill post some pictures when I get back.