Preparation for the next competition 2013

The dates are not published yet, but it'll be around april/may. Since i'm quite heavy at the moment and wanna take my time, i'll take about four month for my preparation. I wanna get up on stage in a real good shape, since i'm natural and don't have the mass of other competitors...

Thx! i'll do my best!

Well, i'm always quite busy, but i'll try to start some kind of journal here...

At the moment my weight is about 93kg, don't know exactly how much it is pound, sorry

Actually i don't have a certain weight in my mind that i want to reach... i stick to the mirror to evaluate my shape and progress. By the time i'll know if i'm ready i just check my weight to see if i'm losing fat. But a look into the mirror is more important for me, since it tells you a lot more than just your body weight...

I'm not sure if tattoos are explicitly forbidden, but i definitely know that the judges don't like tattoos! Well, bodybuilding is one passion of me, tattoos are the other... ;D have to live with it now. Gotta try to cover them up as good as possible for the competition... that's all i can do.

If enough people are interested, i'm gonna post my training and diet progress during the preparation...

If enough people are interested, i'm gonna post my training and diet progress during the preparation...

It's a really useful tool to have a log in here, both from a motivational view as well as having people chiming in with their ideas and constructive feedback.

Take a look through some of the logs on here that are regularly updated ~ generally the more active you are you'll probably find people will check in on what you're doing

Siiiick looking forward to reading it

Yes mate it started out with me just helping a friend and then he took me on, as fun as it was, it just wasn't for me, I spent a fortune on it thinking it was a good career investment.. But I don't regret it at all, met some cool people and some er interesting weirdos baha