Are veiny arms without low bodyfat a sign of disease?

This is my under forearm without flexing or working out within 20 hours. My body-fat is probably around 15 to 20 percent. Why are my arms in general have "rope veins"? Is this a sign of high blood pressure?

Another strange thing is that while I don't have a prominent 6 pack, my veins on the obliques and especially the groin stick out almost as much as my fore arms. Is this just odd genetics?

IMG_0017.JPG.7205fd306c3474b157b3903072b50738.JPG

im no doctor but i dont think its anything to worry about in my opinion, maybe a quick check up at the docs would put your mind at rest tho! if its any consolation i would love veins like that in my forearms!

I second this. My buddy I work out has veins popping out of every corner. I told him that the day I see a vein, I can die happy.

• 4 weeks later...

Could just be genetics or that you don't have that thick skin. also depends on how old you are. the older, the less skin, the more vascularity. But in your case though, it's just hott I coached this one girl who had a 6-pack, wide shoulders and just generally a defined musculare body and she lives off of smokes and candy. Some people are just genetically wired to look fit

• 1 month later...

Nothing to worry about mate, I'm pretty much the same - my veins poped out after I started working out. I remember before doctors couldn't find a vein to take a blood sample... I'm still 18% fat so I guess it's normal.