cant lose body fat but still gaining musle slowly

i really need help losing my body fat.i have been on the vegan lifestyle for about 5 months now but i still cant see a change.i have tried sticking to 80/10/10 diet but all the time my ratios are usually 89/5/5 or 90/7/3. my workout partner says the reason why i cant lose any of the weight is because of not enough protein but im still gaing muscle so it cant be that. but i also know it has to be something with my diet so if you can make some recommendations to change it to lose body fat i would greatly appreciate it

info: im only 4'9/18yrs old,female .but i weigh 116 i would like to get down to 98 or 94 and i usually workout 4-5 days for two hours.1hr and 40 min on weights and the rest on moderate level cardio.

Sambazon - Super Greens Smoothie, 8 oz

Strawberries - Raw, 1 cup, whole

Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage - Dried Mango Slices - Unsweetened, 1.5 oz.

Potato Premium Russet Baker - Russet Potatoes, 2 Potato 148g

Rice - Cooked White Jasmine Rice, 2 cup cooked

Cascadian Farms - Organic Grape Jelly, 2 tbsp

Fruits - Prunes, 2 prunes

Grapes - Raw, 1 cup

San-j - Tamari Lite Gluten Free Soy Sauce, 1.33 tbsp

Mangos - Raw, 1 fruit without refuse

Kiwi - Small, Peeled, Raw, 1 kiwi

Quaker Gluten Free Lightly Salted - Rice Cakes, 2 Cake

Is that all you're eating?!?! Not to sound alarmed, but I think you should definitely increase your caloric load - by a significant amount. Also, you're aware that 80/10/10 is based upon a raw food approach, which would necessarily exclude your white rice, baked potatoes, most of the dried fruit, and certainly that grape jelly, right? Plus, you admit you're not hitting the macros. Your body needs fat to regulate a lot of things other than weight loss (like your brain, protein synthesis, etc.), and protein for... other stuff. Getting only 3% of one or both is REALLY low on an already extreme diet.

I think you should do a lil more research into the 80/10/10 diet prior to moving forward. If you really are training 2 hours per session, 4-5 times per week, you should probably be consume somewhere in the realm of 3500+ calories per day. When I did 80/10/10, I was training 4-5 times per week, about an hour per session, and I could barely survive on approximately 3000 calories per day. It got to the point where I didn't even care about calories any longer, and just ate to my heart's content. I could tell I was under-eating because I immediately dropped ten pounds. But, thereafter, I gained about 14 back over the following six months.

I gave it up because, well, I got sick of eating bananas. Plus, when it's winter here, there's no good produce. Plus, I got tired of feeling hungry all the time, no matter how much I consumed. There's no real sustainable energy on that nutrition plan (i.e. energy from fat), because it's all quickly utilized by the body (i.e. fruit sugars). Sure, you have a ton of energy, and because you're constantly eating there's no real crash... but if you miss a meal, or workout harder than what you've consumed, I bet you find yourself in what my doctor friend calls a "snack spiral," and out comes the peanut butter and dates.