Updated Server Software

So finally got a chance to update the server software and did a couple of reboots of the system. I've noticed some weird behaviour of late (showing a page seems to pause midway, particularly on the main page). We're definitely not taxing the server and I've cleared out a variety of caches. I'm hoping that the reboots, clearing of cache and update resolves this but if you happen to see other stuff.. post here or send me a PM and I'll check it out.

• 4 months later...

Hey buddy,

I noticed some of my journal entries went missing. Right now it says my last post was October 8, but I remember doing some soul crushing HIIT and weight work in there between 10/9 and 10/20. I'm not worried about losing those posts necessarily, but it would be sweet if they could be restored!

Thank you for all you do!

• 7 years later...

The forum right here says stuff on Updated Server Software, so if you are into something like that then we hope you will be able to explore many things that you have never heard of before today. Find a lot more about https://mobilunity.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-hire-a-data-scientist/ you can learn many things that are good enough for you now. Although there are many ways through which you can update the software, but if you are looking for some good and helpful ways that can guide you till the end of this process then this forum can be of some great help.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...