testosterone

All topics relating to health, diet, nutrition programs and any questions you might have about general health.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

beforewisdom
Stegosaurus

Re: testosterone

#16 Postby beforewisdom » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 pm

2097 wrote:Do you guys believe that boosting the prostate increases testosterone?

I'm not a doctor, but I don't believe the prostate produces testosterone. I think men can only get it from the testicles and the adrenal glands.
Last edited by beforewisdom on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The plural of anecdote is not data." (Roger Brinner)

marcusthevegan
Finch

Re: testosterone

#17 Postby marcusthevegan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:54 am

Yes, I take testosterone boosters. I have had some good success with them, although it depends on your age and current testosterone levels. I would get your levels tested if I was you and if they fall in the healthy range then don't bother. If you are under 30, you are probably fine.

I have personally had the most success with testosterone boosters containing a mixture of Vitamin D, Magnesium, Zinc and D-aspartic acid. These ingredients have all been backed up with clinical studies and personally I have got the most benefit from products with these ingredients. Mostly increases in energy, pushing longer in my workouts and I did notice a boost in libido if that's your thing.

There are a lot of scammy products in this market so be super careful, they do not have to be FDA approved to hit the market.

Return to “Health & Nutrition Programs”